Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Rest & Relaxation // I've got my fingers crossed that Flyboy returns in time for his parents' arrival this evening. We've got buckets of fun things planned and it would be nice to have him join us. It's not often that we get this kind of quality time together, and I couldn't be happier at the idea of spending the next week together without work or blogging (oh, the horror!).
- Rose Lemonade Cocktails // When I said POP FIZZ CLINK in Wednesday's post, I meant it. And nothing says vacation like a fizzy adult beverage. This ought to hit the spot!
- 12-Hour Tote // It should be easy for the family to spot me with this neon flame Rail and Wharf bag. It'll come in handy as we hop from beach to beach and venture to Maui next week.
- Evelina Journal // Did you see Rifle's latest promo code? Hot picks for the summer season are 10% off.
- Notion Flats // These are the darling flats a girl dreams about, and that color is just perfect!
- Simply Balanced Popcorn // I picked up a bag of the Parmesan and Rosemary combination at Target, and I can't say enough great things about the flavor. It's a fabulous and low-calorie savory treat. Try it!
- Lemonade Laughter Necklace // A bright and sweet summery necklace with an adorable coral cluster.
- Like You Sometimes Card // After Tuesday's post about Danielle Kroll, I was delighted to discover she has a shop brimming with cute prints and cheeky cards. This is absolutely amaze balls!
- Vintage Gardening Seeds // In preparation for the arrival of my in-laws, I dabbled in a little gardening this week. I'm pretty sure it wasn't nearly as cute as this 1950s seed packet, especially when it started to downpour and I was covered in soil and mulch. On the bright side, I got to wear my wellies!
- The Way, Way Back // Have you seen this movie trailer yet? It looks like a brilliant comedy (Hello, Steve Carell!) from the same studio that brought us Little Miss Sunshine and Juno. I wonder how long it will take before it comes to the island, because it's been awhile since I've been THIS excited about a movie.
- Posts Worth Reading // This week, I loved Kelsey's reflections regarding imitation vs. inspiration and Rachel's honest post on surviving vs. thriving. You'll want to take a moment to read both!
- Watch This! // Stephen Colbert's tribute to his mother is incredibly touching. He's just so endearing.
- Download // This list is a gold mine! Check out 105 of the BEST free fonts. How about these gift tags and gift wrap freebies courtesy of Eat Drink Chic.
Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears!