Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Mint Stapler // So my BFF Poppin debuted the color mint recently, and I'm incredibly obsessed. What a refreshing color!
- Vélo Yellow // I'm swooning over this Grace Lee print. What I wouldn't give to add that sunny bike to a gallery wall.
- Pink Peony // This week I fell hard for this oil and acrylic painting by Laura Owens. It's perfection! Just look at the color!!
- Vintage Nike Sneakers // These cuties will come live with me, and as soon as they arrive, they'll enjoy many walks with Tripp, Beesly, and Max. How about that stupid cute color combo? I already feel more athletic in their presence.
- Baby Shirt in Gingham // Dressing a little girl is dreamy, but I have to admit I get pretty stinkin' excited about the prospects of matching my little guy in a classic gingham button down. One of my personal wardrobe favorites is instantly sweeter in miniature form. Seriously, stop being so adorable! You're going to get me in trouble.
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting // I'm certain this is one of those things that should be illegal or something, but I'm sure happy it's not! You'll want to bookmark this recipe from Smells Like Home for future use. Trust me on this one.
- Gold Heart Matches Set // Gold foil? Check. Cute little heart? Check. I'd say it's Love List worthy. Don't you agree?
- Woven Herringbone Island // How precious is this dog bed?! I like to believe it would be practical because my pooches know how much I appreciate a good pom-pom. Just keep telling yourself that, Ashley...
- Mignonne Gavigan Scarf Necklace // This week, Mandy (Waiting on Martha) shared these scarf necklaces on her blog in this gorgeous post. My jaw dropped when I saw the colorful selection. They're absolutely amazing. Mandy, I could hug you for introducing me to MG. These accessories are a work of art! Now if I could just win the lottery or something.