Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Fat and the Moon Lip Paint // I probably spend an unhealthy amount of time poring over Mille's online shop. While I've got a bunch of different items on my virtual wish list, this highly-pigmented lip paint is beckoning. Okay, and I should probably come clean already. I just really adore the lovely packaging.
- KSNY Spring 2015 Campaign // Have you seen Kate Spade's latest campaign featuring Iris Apfel alongside Karlie Kloss? They're absolutely delightful! I plan to scour every magazine until I've collected each of the ads.
- Cashmere V-Neck Boyfriend Sweater // Believe it or not, cashmere has wonderful wicking qualities. Ha Ha! I've found this to be true as a result of Max's frequent spit up. And if money were no object, I'd stock my closet with J.Crew's featherweight cashmere in a heartbeat. Their latest line up of colors is outstanding! Tidewater Blue, I'm looking at YOU.
- Small Amorous Satchel // Every girl needs a chic sidekick; this bag ought to do the trick. Remember, leopard is a neutral.
- DIY Fabric Valentine // No need to beat around the bush. Give it to 'em straight with this snazzy banner.
- Fine Fellow iPhone 6 Case // By now you've probably heard the sad news. Kate Spade's Saturday is closing. Womp womp. Since I'm looking to upgrade my phone in the coming weeks, it might be smart to finally snag this cheeky case.
- Clare Vivier Catchall // There's just something about that hot pink stripe that leaves me swooning EVERY stinking time. A fancy little monogram would only sweeten the deal. Wouldn't you agree?!
- Blue Striped Vase // I love browsing Domino's shop because they have the cutest variety of objets. It's been a fun way to get lost on the Interwebs while learning about different online shops and brands. Actually, that can be kind of dangerous, but this is one of those instances in which I like to live on the wild side. #rebel
- Love Rules Candle // The price of this candle is slightly ridiculous, but it might be sweet inspiration for you very own DIY.
Cheers to a snazzy weekend! As always, thanks for stopping by.