Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Neon Knotted Rope Necklace // Raise your hand if you have an unhealthy relationship with J.Crew's persimmon...
- Here We Go Again Balloons // This just seemed really appropriate for The Love List. Another week ends with a smattering of swell items to lust over. Yep, that's definitely The Love List. What else would you expect?!
- Peggy Heels // Pumps like these deserve all the heart eyes. Just look at those colors and that fabulous abstract print!
- Sense and Sensibility // It's no secret I love Leanne Shapton (remember this post?), so I was ecstatic to see these Jane Austen classics with cover art created by the artist. What a pretty reason to revisit the classics!
- Clambake Cocktail Napkin // Just as Andy Cohen loves a jumpsuit and a side pony, I love a cute cocktail napkin.
- Pink Reading Glasses // Oh heavens! These punchy specs are just too much for me to handle. Damn you, 20/20 vision.
- Save the Bees // I simply adore J.Crew's superfly tees created by Donald Robertson, which benefit the Xerces Society in the US in their mission to save the bees—the most important plant pollinators that are disappearing rapidly.
- Heart Flower, 2014 // Have you heard of ThePosters.co? It's a website with artwork curated by Athena Currey and Adrian Rosenfeld making art accessible and affordable to the masses by publishing museum-quality prints available for a short period of time. A portion of each purchase will work toward their goal to fund 1,000,000 hours of art classes for kids.
- Happy Card // I can't get enough of the shop, Easy, Tiger. I knew they sold adorable glasses and mugs, but had no clue they offered a selection of cheeky t-shirts and hilariously funny note cards.
- Mid-Century Furry Stool // It's been a long week, so why don't you kick up your feet on something scrumptious?
- Tea for Two // We could use a new teapot and I've got my eyes on the snazzy Smeg Tea Kettle; however, this Lizzy Yellow Teapot is an awfully nice pop of color and a bargain to boot.
As always, thank you kindly for stopping by. Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.