Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Kate Spade New York Home // One word. SWOON. I swear this is the furniture collection that my dreams are made of. Topping my list of fancy favorites include the Drake Slipper Chair in Azalea, the Downing Desk (not pictured), and the Deco Dot Rug—although, I'm sure you know I LURVE it all. Now what's it gonna take to make me rich?!
- Party Crown // You know I wore one of these ALL day yesterday and LOVED every minute of it. It's good to be queen!
- New York City Print // The colors in this make me oh-so happy. It may need to be included in the babe's work space.
- Island Green Superga Sneakers // I'm convinced THESE are going to be the magic shoes that get Max to steppin'.
- Valley Eyewear DB Optical // A pair of glasses that put the FUN in funky. Heck, these spectacles are downright SPUNKY!
- Bottega Louie Macarons // My dear friend sent me a box of macarons and they were a total birthday game changer. On a day when turning thirty felt fairly ordinary, this sweet treat made it EXTRAORDINARY!
- Octavia Cuff // Loren Hope unveiled Chapter III of her Fall/Winter 2015 Look Book this week. The pieces from the collection might just be some of my favorites. This simple cuff is everything.
- Dragonfruit Vodka Tonic // Can't wait to whip up a batch of refreshing pink drinks to welcome the weekend. Thirsty?!
- Cocktail Recipe Binder // This copper-foiled cutie needs to live in Swell Rio. I've got drink recipes that need documenting.
- Shiny Striped iPhone Case // My screen protector is scratched/cracked and my case has gone to crap. Thanks, Max! I'd say it's time for a replacement case. I went with polka dots last time, now it's time for stripes.
- String Ball Lights // We have a colorful set of these in Max's nursery, but part of me wants to add a string of white lights to the living room this Christmas. They're like magical snowballs strewn around the house!!!
- Stadium-Cloth Cocoon Coat // On a day when the high is in the mid-80s (Hey, Texas!), I can't help but dream of a cool fall morning wrapped in the warmth of this Golden Sun number. Talk about a dreamy coat in one happy hue.
Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.