Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- California Postcard // With all of the rain we've had this week, I got hit with a case of wanderlust. Let's head west!
- Pink Gingham // If this jewelry dish came to live with me, it would be in the company of the snazziest baubles.
- Sam Sunglasses // The eyes have it and these sunny specs have been referred to as "holy grail" sunglasses.
- 7 Delicious Rosé Cocktails // Up your hostess game this summer with one of these pastel libations. One of each, please!
- 413 BLKR Blush Duo // A NARS' website exclusive, this pink combination is absolute perfection. Get into my makeup bag!
- 2017 Agenda // Speaking of blush, how gorgeous is this planner from Rifle Paper Co.? Fast-forward, anyone?!
- The Travel Book // In the event you've caught the travel bug, Cocorrina has you covered with this simple stunner.
- Pink Fully Beaded Earrings // Consider these dangly darlings this week's Love List splurge. They're TOTALLY worth it!
- Lip Conditioner // Max has a thing for my lip balm, but you can bet I'd keep him away from this silky goodness.
- Scalloped Trim Tank // When you hop on J.Crew's website they pose the following question, "Do you speak J.Crew?" Moments after I spied this easy knit (stripes AND a scalloped trim), I was reminded the store speaks Ashley fluently.
- 5" Chino Shorts // It's getting to that point in Texas where you can no longer deny the steamy temps. I suppose it's time to dust off the ol' trusty chino shorts (begrudgingly). I should probably forbid myself from buying any more green pairs, but this emerald is scrumptious! Uh-oh, here we go again... Ma'am, pleas step away from your favorite color of shorts.
- Platform Espadrille // In the summer months I have a real sweet spot for Soludos. These are practical perfection!
- Hamptons Fouta // If I buy this towel it means I can mix and mingle with Andy Cohen and the RHONY cast, right?! SOLD!
- French Basket // I have one similar to this that I purchased in Hawaii, but I can never remember where I bought it and I get asked that pesky detail ALL the time. Well folks, it looks like my work here is done. Problem solved. Boom!
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.