Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Simply Curated Soy Candles // If the scent of these handmade candles is half as delightful as the packaging, sign me up.
- Mayde Red Reef Towel // Nothing says 4th of July like a healthy dose of red-and-white stripes. This looks picnic worthy.
- Laguna Basket // Because pom-poms are the fireworks of embellishments. Sprinkle those bad boys on everything!
- Panama Hat // I'm in desperate need of a new sun hat, but the trusty J.Crew option is on backorder. This ought to do.
- Scalloped Blouse // Of course it's already sold out. Just look at the practical price tag. Sigh. We could have been besties.
- Fringe Sandals // Make a snazzy statement for less than $13. Can someone tell me how this is possible??
- Super Spaceship Sunglasses // I realize my birthday is still several months away, but I think I might ask for these Karen Walker sunnies. Every time I fall for a pair of specs, it never fails that they're made by the designer.
- Brave Enough by Cheryl Strayed // This book is chock-full of inspiring quotes. Each page is like a mini pep talk.
- Instant Confidence Stick // Since I can't afford Botox, I wonder if this would minimize that pesky wrinkle on my forehead?
- Parrot Keychain // I think Kate Spade is the queen of quirky keychains. I find myself falling for at least one every season.
- Boylan Heritage: The G& G // This ginger elixir would be a refreshing twist to the old Gin and Tonic. Bottoms up, m' dears!
- Mayfair Cruiser Bicycle // How much fun would it be to cruise along the block on a breezy Swell Rio night on this ride?
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this 4th of July weekend count.