Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Art by Evi O // This article from 2019 surfaced on my Pinterest feed and I'm certain color is her superpower.
- Yellow Wave Shelf // Eek! I'm so stinking excited to see West Elm carrying goods by Closed Mondays.
- Sasha Handmade // Blair shared this amazing online shop on her Instagram and I had to snag a few bangles.
- Striped Camp Shorts // These remind me of a pair of shorts I bought last year at Madewell and ADORE!! I can't wait to see how they compare. I should also note that I HATE wearing shorts and trying them on, so when I find a pair I like, it's HUGE. For those of you who feel similarly, stay tuned for a final verdict.
- Fresh and Easy Cookbook // I bought Molly Baz's cookbook because of the design. Same story here.
- Lips iPhone Case // I think we can all agree the Clare V. lip is equal parts iconic and happy. Sign me up.
- Super Stripe Towel Set // Wow, I want a few sets of these so bad! The stripes. The colors. They scream JOY!
- Raspberry Rose Jelly Donut Ice Cream // I can't wait to make a trip to Jeni's and give this a shot. Yum!
- Scallop Bikini // Let this be the year we aim to feel comfortable and appreciate the body we have right NOW.
- Striped Sandals // I need another pair of sandals like I need a hole in my head, but these ARE pretty cute!
- Printed Paddle Short // Adding these to my cart stat. They're the perfect pair of shorts to play in the water.
- Green Buena Tote // Lightweight and waterproof, this might be the cutest Summer tote. There's Navy too!
- Havana Sunglasses // Today's post makes it VERY clear we're ready for warmer weather (No humidity—Ha!).
- Striped Side Table // Have you seen a side table quite this perfect?? It can be used indoor or outdoor too!
- Orange Peel Cologne // I'm a Wild Bluebell devotee, but open to trying something extra zesty this Summer.
- Sydney Continental Hat // Surprise, surprise. It's the striped fabric trim for me! Stay cool with built-in SPF.
- Heather Taylor Home Floor Cushion // I squealed when I learned about this recent collaboration at West Elm.
- Savannah Rattan Chair // If I had extra spending cash, I would without a doubt purchase this beauty. OMG!
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.