Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- DIY Paper Peonies // Eek, It's getting to be THAT time of year! Paper and Peonies are two of my very favorite things.
- Zuo Pendant // Who doesn't love a splash of orange?! This bold pendant makes a statement and packs a punch.
- Classic Large White Trunk // This vintage-inspired trunk is dreamy, you guys. When you're not globetrotting with this beauty in tow, it could double as a delightful bedside table. I don't think it gets any more beautiful than this.
- Citrus Sofa // Something tells me if I could be personified in a piece of furniture it would have to be this snazzy sofa.
- Cuba Libre Nail Polish // My sister got me this punchy nail polish for Christmas and I'm running on empty. Time to order another bottle of my beloved poppy hue and STAT. If you're in the market for an orangey-red (think Clambake), THIS is it.
- Wary Meyers Glycerin Soap // Break out the bubbly! These Rothko-esque looking soaps come in lovely scents such as Pink Champagne, Esprit De Peach, and Japanese Cherry Blossoms. They're *almost* too pretty to use.
- Pink Round Sunnies // I'm SO ready to say adiós to these pesky spring storms and break out my shades instead.
- Gingham Leather d'Orsay Flats // What do you get when you mix gingham and blue emerald? The PERFECT summer shoe.
- Midi Skirt in Cotton Clip Dot // I reeeally adore this skirt, but something tells me the white and Max don't mix. Le sigh.
- Polka-Dot Beaded Necklace // GAIA (meaning "Goddess of the Earth") creations are handmade by resettled refugee women in Dallas using vintage, artisan-made, and sustainable products. As if the mission isn't beautiful enough, you're going to flip when you see the gorgeous assortment of accessories, bags, jewelry, and pillows. I want one of everything!
- Minimalist Paper Notebook // Simple is best, especially when we're talking about spots and gold foil. Can I get an amen?!
- #1 Mom Card // Send this to that mom who's not like a regular mom, but a cool mom. You know who I'm talking about...
- Brass Letter Keep // With Flyboy out of town this weekend, I hope to get my snail mail butt into gear. Let's do this!
- 10 X Tickets // Attention fellow paper loving peeps! You're going to lose your mind when you visit this online shop. Gulp!
- Cruffin // They're the "unicorn of pastries." A cross between a croissant and a muffin. Where can I get a Cruffin?
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.