Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- NARS // Kendra Dandy's Instagram makes me sooooooo happy. Each post is packed with wit and whimsy. Follow her!
- Cotton Ribbon // I've decided my "dream home" will be outfitted with an office that has an entire wall of colorful ribbon.
- Shiraleah Upsala Pillow // Because the unofficial weekend to welcome summer requires a hefty dose of pom-poms...
- Metallic Party Supplies // Long weekends like this make me want to put on m' hostess hat and pull out ALL of the cute party supplies. If I wasn't so introverted, I think I'd like to dazzle guests with these shiny Metallic Paper Straws (for fizzy drinks, of course!) and these snazzy Pineapple Plates. You can always amp up the fun factor with lots of GOLD goodies!
- Pom-Pom Espadrilles // What's better than pom-poms and espadrilles? Nothing, that's what! These are perfection.
- Smells Like Queen Spirit // This may be the first time a "hydrating elixir spray" has ever made me giggle. Bravo Anese!
- Madewell Treasures // After hitting the jackpot with Madewell's Whisper V-Neck Tee, I'm looking closely at all the knits and tops. This Embroidered Swing Tank might be calling my name next. The button detail on the back is money.
- Mala Beaded Tassel Necklace // This summer's go-to mom-semble will consist of pendant necklaces and a trusty tee.
- Sugar Paper Fall Preview // Every year when the National Stationery Show rolls around I inevitably geek out. These striped journals by Sugar Paper have Ashley written ALL over them. I can't even handle this much pretty. I'm lying. I can TOTALLY handle the pretty. Now when will they be available for purchase?! I can hardly contain myself.
- Coasters // With Father's Day in a few weeks, I'm keeping this shop in my back pocket. It's chock-full of manly goods.
- Kinsley Arm Chair // Maira Kalman fans, doesn't this cozy chair remind you of the one in And The Pursuit of Happiness?
- Three Shades of Green and the Sky Not So High // I'm currently obsessed with artwork by Marina Adams. Something about this piece specifically caught my eye right away. I'm pretty sure that's because the color palette reminds me of Helen Frankenthaler's Small's Paradise—one of my VERY favorites. Swooooooon!
Happy Friday, m' dears! Have a fabulous Memorial Day Weekend!