Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Ainsley Romero // I stumbled upon the portfolio of this Austin, Texas native and she had me at hello.
- Pick-A-Pom Classic Beanie Topper // Now this is an adorable idea I can get behind! Swap a pom, anyone?
- "Sunprint 1" by Neicy Frey // There's no need to shake the moody blues if you get to stare at this beauty.
- Tie-Neck Top // What do you get when you mix chartreuse with scallops, then tie it in a bow? This top.
- Animalia Passport Case // A passport case like this is enough to send your wanderlust in overdrive. Meow!
- Coin Clutch // I'm thinking this stunner with a painted monogram has my name ALL over it. Gimme.
- Neon Stripe Coaster Set // Unleash your inner Monica Geller and request that guests use a coaster?
- Sydney Balloon Sleeved Pullover // If you see a size XS pop up at your local store or online, call me!
- Apple Sweatshirt // Since I can't wear this WWF cutie, you better believe I ordered one for Max instead.
- Gwen Slingback Flats in Satin // I laid eyes on these yesterday and I haven't been able to focus since.
- G&T Illustration // This adorable sketch is a friendly reminder to myself that we need more Hendrick's. Stat.
- How to Think Like a Great Graphic Designer // It's about time I dive into a non-parenting related book.
- Slow Progress Notepad // This seems to be my current motto for motherhood. I think I can, I think I can.
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.