Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Happy Shoes Holiday Card // Of course I had to check out Mr. Boddington's selection of holiday cards.
- Red Knit Pom Blanket // Cozy up with pom-poms and stripes. Sounds like a winning combination!
- Family Pennant // This just screams Clark Griswold, am I right?! 'Tis the season, y'all!
- Holy Sheet // My favorite baking sheet now comes in the most delicious shade of raspberry. Eek!
- Spruce Napkins // An entertaining go-to in the prettiest shade of green. Mix and match for a fun twist!
- Design Letters // This would make such an amazing gift. Have you heard of this company?
- Hermes Poppy Nail Polish // Not going to lie, I'd probably buy a bottle of this just for display. Hubba!
- Paper Mache Fox Head // You guys know how much I adore Elizabeth Graeber's work. THIS is incredible!
- Cashmere Bow Barrette Set // I'm honestly torn over whether I want to buy this for myself or my niece. Ha!
- Lips Keychain // Every time I'm out and about, someone stops to ask me about this keychain. It's back, baby!
- Howell Court Sneakers // There should be a rule that all sneakers must have oversized polka dots on them.
- Birthday Bricks Confettigram // OMG! I'm' so bookmarking this for future birthdays—so many options!
- Yellow Bookstand // I have a lucite bookstand like this and it makes me so happy. This one is precious.
- Jane Goodall Doll // I wish Piccolina's collection of trailblazer dolls was around when I was a kid.
- Feather Trim Cotton Poplin Shirt // My mom got this showstopper and I'm excited to hear her review!
- Grecian Mosaic Earrings // Who wouldn't feel like a goddess while donning these sparkly danglers?!
- Lodge Coat in Vibrant Red // Have you snagged anything from J.Crew's holiday sales yet? I'm eyeing this.
- Puffy Woven Clutch // I'm not sure which option I prefer, THIS one or the punchy pink combo??
- Paperless Wallpaper Collection // I love Kerri Rosenthal's collection of paperless wallpaper. The DOTS!!
- Colorful Iron Mushroom // My mom got me one of these and it sparks oodles of joy. I want them all!
- Olive Velvet Headband // Can one ever have too many headbands? Lele's latest in olive is dreamy.
- Picnic Check Hair Claw // Leif has the cutest assortment of hair doodads right now. Isn't this cute?
- Tote Organization Insert // Swapping out purses just got easier! This would be such a wonderful gift.
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.