Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Vibrant Stripe Print // This piece by Kristin Kohut is stunning! Can we just take a minute and swoon over the punchy pink and red color combo? Suddenly I feel the need to click my heels, I'm so stinking giddy.
- Cocktail Recipe Card // I didn't think I needed cocktail recipe cards until now. Thanks for giving me another excuse to buy more paper, Rifle! I suppose this is a really good reason to test and document all of my favorite gin concoctions!
- Rosé Sangria // Yes, way! With triple digits temps in Swell Rio, this might be a necessary weekend to-do. Who's with me?
- Wall Light Peace Sign // Don't ask me how I came across this German gem, but I'm so glad I did. Let's pretend we're going to take an imaginary trip to Munich for some treasure hunting, mkay? Ja, bitte.
- Fuchsia Lounge Chair // A pair of chairs never looked so pretty. I can already see myself lounging in these colorful seats.
- Jump Rope // I can't remember the last time I played with a jump rope. Middle school, maybe? I definitely think I would have enjoyed it more with handles bedecked in polka dots. That's a fact.
- Mama Tee // I was so sad to see this tee was sold out. Maybe the shop will get them back in stock and soon??
- Shwings // These promise to make a pair of old shoes fly. Perhaps it's time Max put them to the test.
- Puppy Slippers // I'm such a sucker for slippers and shoes, especially in a miniature form. These are charming!
- High Contrast Dot Cube Bin // Land of Nod's collaboration with artist Lotta Jansdotter is absolute perfection. What's better than organization and polka dots? I'm stumped, because the answer is NOTHING. It doesn't get much better.
- Gemma Flats // I see you, J.Crew. Don't think I'm not tempted by the wondrous shade of chartreuse. I just have my doubts about the comfort level. Someone, please tell me Gemma is easier on the ol' tootsies than the Harper Flats.
- Hells Yeah Pennant // Picture me running around the house waving this pennant shouting TGIF! All together now...
- Red My Lips // Seeing my mom and sister next week means I'll get some REAL feedback regarding all of the shades of lipstick I've purchased recently. I need some honest feedback from people I trust. Anyone else this way?
As always, thank you kindly for stopping by. Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.