Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Hey There, Fancy Pants! // I may have giggled a little when I saw this collage.
- Kate Spade 2014 Agenda // I'm just a little bit obsessed with this 17-month planner. The literary glasses print is my fave, although the roses are quite charming as well.
- Good One, Karen Walker // I don't think I've ever seen an ad campaign quite as cute as this one.
- Kiss Me Exfoliating Lip Scrub // It helps keep my lips moisturized and soft!
- Horsing Around Sweatshirt // I can't explain my attraction for this silly sweatshirt, but I'm smitten.
- A Graceful Exit // It's darling little graphics like this that make me adore the Kate Spade brand.
- Colorblock Dot Trouser Socks // I'm pretty excited about the idea of getting to wear fun socks again once we return to the Mainland. Although it's warm in Texas, at least I can crank up the air conditioner and sport something as cute and colorful as these.
- Gonna Be Great // A cheerful reminder to think happy thoughts, even when times get tough.
- Stamps by Mae Mae Paperie // I say this EVERY time we move, but once we get settled in TX, I'm going to invest in a fancy personalized address stamp. Hold me to it, will you?!
- Tassel Trace Pillow // Anthropologie, you are killing me with this fabulous pom-pom trim. Seriously.
- Thyme and Lime Lemonade // This cocktail is like woah! You can bet I'll be whipping up a batch of these this weekend. In true Ashley fashion, the vodka will be swapped for a splash of gin.
- Leather Bag // For a few years, my love affair with Gap was up in the air. Over the past year, I've slowly grown to love their clothing and accessories again. Their latest collection of accessories has me swooning. How perfect is this neon leather tote?
- YSL Volupte Sheer Candy // Awhile back, Taylor of Peach Gingham shared the contents of her bag in this post and she raved about this glossy balm. Naturally, I had to try it and I absolutely LOVE it.
- BAGGU Small Leather Pouch // A few weeks ago I snagged this little guy. It doubles as a snazzy wallet, which is especially handy when I transfer clutches.
- Dream // I couldn't have said it better myself!
- Olimpia Zagnoli // This week, I found some serious inspiration in the bright doodles of Zagnoli. Hop on over to her website and check out her work. Your heart might just skip a beat!
Cheers to a swell weekend! Make it count.