Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Painted Lady Catchall Tray // Your beloved bits and baubles will be safe under the watchful eye of this sassy lady.
- Bobbi Brown Art Stick // At the beginning of the year, I bought one of these sticks in Dusty Pink and it's probably one of my favorites. Now I feel the need to branch out with Sunset Orange, but I think I'll use my mom as a second opinion. I have a sneaking suspicion this bold hue is something Gayle Spannaus over at J.Crew would approve of.
- It's All Talk by Ellen Surrey // Because every gallery wall or inspiration board deserves some quirky and original artwork.
- J.Crew New Arrivals // Speaking of my happy place, I couldn't be more giddy to see some of the new pieces in person. Let's just say that my wishlist is long. I find myself swooning over ALL the punchy pink pieces (WILD FLAMINGO!), specifically this Tipped Rhodes Blazer in Burnished Orange. Holy swoon! It wouldn't make any sense to "store" in Swell Rio, but I have a feeling I might kick myself if I didn't add this darling staple to the wardrobe mix. It's timeless! Additionally, I want to see the jewels and sunnies. The website NEVER truly does the pieces justice, so I'm interested in seeing what the bedazzled accessories are like FOR REAL—especially this Circular Stone Necklace in Paris Sky. Oui!
- Ursula Drops // Wowa wowa wee wah! This shade of cobalt blue is striking. The price point isn't too shabby either.
- One Trick Pony Rosette // This prize ribbon is the story of my life. Hey, I should be awarded for my consistency, right?!
- Brass Shaded Wall Sconce // You guys, this online shop has the coolest selection of lamps and sconces. I want em all!
- Babou 1 Neon Pink Shelf // J.Crew's latest style guide has me hypnotized with all pink hues. Say YES to the shelf!
- Recipe Box // Suddenly I have the urge to organize every tasty kitchen creation with some help from this adorable box.
- Celine Women's Sunglasses // I'm obsessed with all specs. This pair is my latest obsession! Maybe it's the Iris in me?
- Grid Round Tray // I received another random catalog from Unison, and I couldn't help but fall hard for this simple tray.
Oh, and before I forget... CONGRATULATIONS Anna Kudlacz and Jessica Almanza!
You are the lucky winners of the Beautycounter Giveaway.
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.
P.S. I'll be out of town visiting my family in DC, so regularly scheduled blog posts will begin after Labor Day.
Thanks for being so patient and understanding!