Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- First and Last by Leah Rosenberg // Beyond smitten with this chartreuse panel featured in her 100 Days of Color series.
- Gray Landry Pendant // The sweetest stripey little pendant! Accents like this make me giddy about a new space.
- Whoopsie Cushion // The joke that never gets old is ten times cuter when it becomes a soft baby alpaca pillow.
- Phillips Cube Table/Wall Lamp // Here's hoping we return from Round Top with something fabulous like THIS!
- Ruffle-Sleeve T-Shirt in Stripe // Over the course of the past year, J.Crew has perfected this style. Trust me on this one!
- Logo Totes // When Blair decided to print her pup on a tote recently, it was the SQUEE heard 'round the world!
- Circle Link Choker Necklace // I'm itching to see some of Madewell's latest jewelry in person. This is one of m' faves!
- DVF Circle Bag // Maybe the V in DVF should stand for "vibrant" instead of VON because this piece is spectacular!?!
- Wool Flannel Ruffle Skirt // Liz Adams took pregnancy cuteness to a whole new level when she donned the skirt HERE.
- Colorful Coats // Even though our Wifi hates Game of Thrones, I'm told "Winter is coming." It's decision-making time.
- Bejeweled Satin Ballerinas // These cobalt beauties are absolutely DARLING. Send a size 8 to Swell Rio, por favor!
- Lips Lapel Pin // I can't say I'm ready to kiss the Texas state capital good-bye, but hopefully we can return one day.
- Cat Sweater // Most of you know that I'm VERY scared of cats, but this adorable sweater *almost* makes me reconsider.
- A B to Jay Z // Put the "lit" in literary with this hip-hop inspired ABC book. Why didn't I think of that?? This is a NEED.
- Polka-Dot Scarf // Zara's selection of cold-weather accessories are INSANE! How perfect is this spotted scarf??
- Balthazar Pillow // It's not officially Friday unless there's a tassel or pom-pom adornment, am I right??
- Project 62 at Target // I took one look at the collection and thought it was the West Elm catalog. HUBBA! Something tells me that we're going to need to make a pit stop in San Antone so I can lay eyes on all this modern and affordable goodness. I really can't get over some of the furniture. How about this Hafley End Table?? It's less than $80!!
- Esther Settee // If you ever wondered what it felt like to sit in heaven, look no further than this Jonathan Adler gem.
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.