Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Halliday Sunglasses // I see you Madewell. Trying to make me do things like buy another pair of sunglasses I don't need.
- Sundrenched Peony Nail Polish // When our bushes stop blooming, I'm going to have to douse myself with this stuff.
- Calf-Length Cotton Skirt // Gen Sohr of Pencil & Paper Co. fame finds the best pieces from H&M. Follow here.
- High-Block Heel // I got these from Target and wore them to my sister's graduation. They're cheap, versatile, and comfy.
- Rosa Flower Drop Earrings // Bauble Bar is giving J.Crew a run for their money when it comes to cute earrings right now.
- Original Autocorrect Eraser // This, along with a handful of other products, from Frankie & Claude made me giggle.
- The Six Colors We're Obsessing Over // Shut the front door! But seriously though, that's kind of like the paint we chose.
- Mint Clock // Hay Design always gets it right. This simple timepiece is a stunner! I'd snag it in a minimalistic minute.
- Woven Cube // What's not to love about this bin ($8.99 at Target) that manages to hold ALL the toddler crap?
- Stay Humble // I keep seeing this quote on Instagram and it makes me think "Rut-roh!" and then I continue scrolling. "Your greatest contribution to the universe may not be something you do, but someone you raise." Insert poop emoji here.
- The Letter "M" // Speaking of which, remember that crepe paper "M" I made for Max's room? I think it needs an update.
- Mint Truck // While we're on the topic of updates, I'm wondering if a Leslee Mitchell print above his bed would be cute??
- Lacoste Striped Polo // OMGosh! I think I could just eat Maxwell up in a sherbet inspired color combo like this. Yum!
- Sweatshirt // Pint-size perfection. I picked this up for the toddler at Paper Kite in Omaha, but I wish it came in my size.
- Slogan Sneakers // Okay, now these are adorable. Would it be too much to ask for Zara to make them in a size 10??
- Gang // This list seems Max-centric. I hope I've listened to enough Beyoncé and Kendrick Lamar for him to stay humble.
- Hot Pink Fancy Matches // I'm starting to think there should be a rule that all matches have hot pink tips. Too much?!
- Glossier Lash Slick // Is it worthy of the hype? I'll let you know in the coming weeks as I'm in the market for a new tube.
- Metal Comb // Every Easy Tiger Co. creation makes me chuckle. Look at their site and keep a straight face. I dare you.
- Dotted Off-The-Shoulder Top // Another fabulous find via Gen Sohr. Have you followed her yet? Do it now. Trust me.
- Straw Crossbody // The 40% off promo is still going on at J.Crew, but what about this bag being excluded? C'mon now!
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this Memorial Day weekend count.SaveSave