Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Split Colorblock Indoor/Outdoor Pillow // I feel like West Elm has gotten their groove back. Thoughts?
- Wallet // I snagged this citron cutie for Maxwell's Easter basket. He's going to freak having his own wallet.
- K18 Hair Repair Mask // This stuff is better than Olaplex. I promise you! It totally lives up to the hype.
- Nike Waffle One Exeter // With all these strength classes, I definitely deserve new colorful trainers. Right?
- Picturing Thoughts // I stumbled upon this doodle on Pinterest and it sparked joy. Wine wouldn't it?
- Alesandro Ljubicic Art // You guys! Bookmark this artist stat. All that texture is DELICIOUS! Enjoy.
- Sparkle Scalloped Headband // Let's just say, she's en route to Delaware and I can't wait to don her.
- Perfectly Imperfect Labels // If I knew how to sew, I would buy these adorable labels for every project.
- Packable Straw Hat // After the last two years, we deserve a trip that requires a woven hat. Who's with me?
- Bow One-Shoulder One-Piece // J.Crew is having a killer swim sale right now. This one-piece is so flattering.
- Cat Eye Sunglasses // These remind me of my favorite Karen Walker sunglasses. Lele and Blair, BRAVO!
- Crystal Stud Earrings // While we're talking about the colorful collab, how darling are these earrings?!
- Ribbed Squareneck One-Piece // Another amazing swimsuit on sale in this incredible shade of Salerno Olive.
- Spring with Mr. Boddington // Sign up for Mr. Boddington's newsletter. It's the epitome of HAPPY mail.
- Striped Beach Club Umbrella // One day when I'm stupid rich, this will be one of the first things I buy.
- Celebrate That! Occasions Book // This book is the real deal. I'm talking Kate Spade at her finest.
- Women's Capri Hat // Kiss me and call me Kathy Hilton in this hat. Seriously, I want it. Badly.
- Sunshine Plaid Bow // While searching for accessories for Poppy's Easter basket, I found this cheerfulness.
- Half-Pint Hair Clip and Mustard Linen Bow Clip // This bow and clip from Eugenia Kids were the winners!
- Letters Are Better // I'm smitten with every paper good Ryan Tempro and his team create. It's all SO good.
- Springer Pets Classic Travel Bottle // I had Moira on my mind when I bookmarked this bottle. Genius!
- Fuzzy Tote Natural Blue // Simply put, this bag is fabulous! I definitely squealed when I first saw it.
Nike Waffle One Exeter