Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Meri Meri Holiday // My go-to company for keeping celebrations cute and cheerful. Their Christmas stuff is divine!
- Classic Stripe Napkins // I was a senior in high school the last time I celebrated Thanksgiving with my family. CRAZY!?! Now I'm married with a child and I get to take on the role of hostess. Yikes! I'll need linens and these napkin rings.
- She Was Beautiful Greeting Card // You guys, it's my mom's birthday today and this quote sums her up perfectly.
- Pom-Pom Loop // I need to get started on Christmas shopping. This is a front runner for snazzy family and friends.
- Roasted Turkey Hat // Squee! My mom sent a box full of party hats for everyone to wear on Thanksgiving Day.
- Five Recipes To Try This Thanksgiving // A handful of recipes to whip up next week. I've got my eye on the slab.
- Leisure Queen Sweatshirt // You know all of the women in the family will be relaxing in style with the Real Housewives.
- Kate Spade Holiday Lookbook // I'm studying the lookbook like I'm cramming for an exam. Must be ready for sales!
- Corgi Colorblock Socks // Who am I, Gwyneth Paltrow? Cashmere socks might seem frivolous, but these are pretty fab!
- Flannel Bedtime Gingham Shorts // We'll be lounging in Southwest Texas, so we must be rational about our jammies.
- Cactus Emoji Pin // A little flair ought to be a nice memento for my family as they celebrate Turkey Day in TX.
- Drinky Low Ball // There will be no shortage of spirits when it comes to celebrating in Swell Rio. Gimme ALL the gin.
- Gather Appetizer Plate // Thanksgiving is a great opportunity to decorate with my favorite color—ORANGE. Yaaaaaas!
- Large Storage Basket // With my parents arriving tomorrow, I've been in full organization mode. This basket is a steal.
- Lemon Suede Superga Sneakers // I had no clue suede sneakers even existed until I was browsing Sole Society.
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.