Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Braided Leather Strap // Any purse can pop with personality when you have the ability to swap out straps.
- Lime Farmhouse Pendant // Young House Love nailed it with this incredible shade of lime—a playful twist!
- Hexagon Stud Earrings // I keep waiting for these snazzy earrings to go on super sale. They're SO good!
- Dog Person Patch // Starting to wonder if I was more of a Beesly person than an actual dog person. Ha!
- Pill Coasters Set // I really hope Lisa Rinna has a set of these coasters. Remember her iconic Ziploc bag?
- Caravan by Christina Zimpel // I think I'd live on a caravan if it was as adorable and happy as this abstract.
- Ellepi Klizia Stapler // Functional retro cool. I wouldn't mind swapping out my current stapler for this!
- Dottie Bow Barrette // I'm forever a sucker for the Swiss dot—it makes a subtle yet adorable statement.
- Metal Basket // The modern and minimalistic design is calling my name. Imagine the storage possibilities!
- Kule Horizontal Striped Tote // The classic Boat and Tote, which I loved, gets a spiffy update with stripes.
- 7 Easy Easter Table Ideas // Even though it's just the three of us, I have every intention to recreate this!
- Ruffle One-Piece // A verdant green one-piece that will make anyone want to do cartwheels in the lawn.
- Raffia Pom Clips // I'm lucky we didn't have a girl because the accessories alone would make me broke.
- Costume Crown // OYOY, a new-to-me Danish brand, has a precious assortment of goods. I'm obsessed!
- Heart Beverage Napkins // I'm still waiting to be notified when these napkins will be back in stock. LOVE!
- Monogram Nails // Anthropologie brought these back and I'm elated. The options are endless, my friend.
- Emilia Pleated Sandals // My go-to Summer sandal; however, I'm certain I need the heel version as well.
- Right To Bear Arts Tee // Social Goods strikes again! Express your right to bear arts with this colorful tee.
- Canoa Straw Bag // My mom and I were texting back and forth about this. It's the perfect Easter basket.
- Hermes Limited Edition Rouge Lipstick // Ridiculously overpriced, but isn't the packaging PRETTY???
- Azalea Pink Knot Earrings // Because we all deserve to make a statement with some whimsical flair...
- Tiered Silk Dress // I haven't been able to stop thinking about this dress since I saw it on Tuesday. Swoon!
- Mandarin Hat // I might need to drop this hat as a hint come May. Hello, Mother's Day and anniversary!
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.