Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Tech Wallpaper Download by Juliet Meeks // Springify your gadgets for FREE m' dears with this fabulous floral download.
- Kid + Kind SS17 Collection // I haven't seen a selection of children's clothes that made me this giddy in awhile. Amazing!
- Clarity Pouch // Nothing says I'm leaving on a jet plane (in a week, but still...) like whipping out my favorite travel pouch.
- Hand Paperweight // A favorite of Bauhaus founder Walter Gropius—just when I thought I couldn't adore this any more.
- Carrot Treat Box // Leave it to Brittany Jepsen to give us the cutest way to hop into Spring. How perfect is this DIY?!
- The Rules Do Not Apply // I'm going to *attempt* to read Ariel Levy's latest memoir when I visit my parents. That cover!!
- Beaded Flutter Earrings // After learning the name of these gems, it only made sense why my heart skipped a beat.
- OTS Top in Gingham // This is going to be one of those necessary purchases to survive the impending Swell Rio sizzle.
- Jeffrey Campbell Regalo Slides // Upon seeing these for the first time, I swear I almost fell out of my chair. Holy swoon!
- Flamingo Piñata // Pretty in pink and much too pretty to fill and hang, this crepe paper creation is a work of art. Gimme.
- Typography // I'm beyond smitten with the playful work of Brad Simon (it's soooooo good, y'all!) and the simple juxtaposition of a font classic like League Gothic featured by the ladies of Brand Crush. Inspiration is everywhere!
- Rouka White Velvet Chair // Let's pretend for a moment that I'm silly rich and kids never spill. I would SO snag a set!
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.