Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Cheers Matchbox // The Social Type has the most darling variety of paper goods. Dots and gold foil? I'll drink to that!
- Bindi Tassel Necklace // In an effort to ease back into the blogging bit, you know I've got to include some sort of tassel or pom-pom. Right?? It just wouldn't be a Friday Love List without them included.
- White Rim Lacquer Tray // This may or may not be on its way to Swell Rio, and I have a gazillion different ideas buzzing about in my head as to how I might use it. A splash of orange is ALWAYS necessary.
- Dot Life via Lucy Halcomb // Fellow snail mail enthusiasts, you're going to want to take my advice on this one. Follow Lucy's account on Instagram. Don't waste another second! Who wouldn't love to receive something this pretty?!
- Harbour Stripe Duvet Set // Stripes. Scallops. And what about that signature Kate Spade green? Hubba hubba.
- "It All Just Clicked" 4X6 Photo Album // I've printed oodles of pictures of Max and they keep accumulating in my desk drawer. Perhaps this adorable photo album is just the inspiration I need to give our beloved snapshots a home??
- V-Neck Cardigan with Embellished Pockets // You want to know how I know that the old J.Crew is back? The latest style guide. Yep, that's right! A slice of Parisian perfection. It reminded me of the good old days. Not that I ever lost hope. Now way. There's just been so much buzz about the store letting down its fan base. I believe it's all about the classic cardigan. The bejeweled pocket details are beckoning. Now bring on the cooler weather por favor!!
- Bennett Crossbody Bag // I will admit I have problems collecting throw pillows and scarves, but I will never admit to hoarding accessories. It appears that J.Crew likes to encourage my "hobby" by introducing me to its latest bag style. Of course they had to make it in this fabulous spearmint color. OMGooooodness! I'm hooked.
- Crystal Flower Earrings // Can't you just imagine these on your ears? Feminine, sophisticated, and a whole lotta sparkle.
- End-Of-Summer Bucket List // As Labor Day nears, don't forget to check a few of these fun activities off your bucket list.
- Fox Baby Body Raglan // Even though it's so stinking hot in Texas, I can't help but look ahead and dream about Max's fall wardrobe. This onesie with some chinos and cute kicks have got me swooning big time.
- Wooden Camera // A certain half-pint in the house is obsessed with my camera. Snap happy is the best kind of happy.
- Breton Stripe Napkins // How is it possible that Max will be one in 1.5 months?? Time to start the party planning.
- High Brew Coffee // I saw this at the HEB a few weeks ago and learned the company hails from Austin, TX. My interest was piqued, so I grabbed a few cans. I totally blame it all on the cute packaging. It's tasty to (cowboy) boot!
- Milk Bar's Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies // If the only thing I get accomplished this weekend is baking these cookies, I'll be proud as punch. It's time to dust off the mixer and lick the bowl clean. Wouldn't you agree??
As always, thank you kindly for stopping by. Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.