Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Elizabeth Graeber // I've said it before and I'll say it again, Elizabeth Graeber's work brings me so much joy! Whenever I feel like I'm in a creative slump, I turn to her whimsical and witty illustrations. There were a few times this week where I needed a little mental escape and I found myself browsing her website. The pink splash of color in this drawing, this loopy pattern, and these amazing stamps take the cake. Would it be too much for USPS to sell stamps like this?
- Yellow Accessory Tray // Operation organization is still in full swing at our humble abode. The more colorful the better.
- Blue Ikat Throw Pillow // I need another throw pillow like I need a hole in my head, but this bold blue is SPECTACULAR!
- Hot Pink Skinny Belt // While picking up a thing or two at Wally World this week, I started thinking about how much I miss Target. Sigh. I was nostalgic about the colorful belts, cute scarves, delightful wrapping paper, the dollar bin, and home decor. If you frequent Tarjay, think of me the next time you take a trip. Pretty please?!
- J.Crew New Arrivals // Have you seen the latest collection of new arrivals? Squee! I already professed my love for the Uptown Tote. I've also heard amazing things about the Tilly Cardigan. You know how I feel about this wardrobe staple.
- Kate Spade Saturday // Speaking of new arrivals, Kate Spade Saturday also unveiled a slew of fabulous items. I'm crazy about this Abstract Cosmetic Case and the Zig Zag Two-Sided Card and Coin Pouch.
- Brass Mini Snail // Attention all postal lovin' people!! You're going to want to add this precious snail to your desk.
- Beautiful Print // This poster is such a terrific reminder. I could think of a gazillion different places to hang this.
- African Vinyl Beads // A splash of hot pink is my preferred way to add some POP to the ol' mom uniform these days.
- Striped Canvas D'Orsay Flats // A chic and classic flat that's under $16. You've got to be kidding!! Sign me up.
Cheers to a snazzy weekend! As always, thanks for stopping by.