Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Felt Garland // Since we opted to not put up a Christmas tree, the house is smothered in every garland you can fathom.
- Cheers Gift Tags // What's more festive than gold foil AND confetti? Not a darn thing. Slap one of these bad boys on any gift and you're golden. Let's face it, towards the end wrapping can get tedious. #realtalk
- Presents Presents Everywhere // Mr. Boddington does it again! How precious is this gift wrap?? Gimme all the rolls.
- Historical Color Range // Fellow color lovers, feast your eyes on these delicious paint swatches. Egyptian blue and green!
- Christmas Baking // Our family always bakes cookies on Christmas Eve, and I'm so excited I get to join in on the fun this year. Not to mention, Max and Flyboy are going to be there to taste test!! Squee!!! Naturally, I've been pinning all sorts of confections so we have plenty of options come December 24th. These Chocolate Chip Cookies with Sea Salt and these Salted Caramel Chocolate Cups look scrumdiddlyumptious!
- Chunky Alpaca Knit Stocking // How did I let that adorable pom-pom tassel slip through my fingers yet AGAIN??
- Pencil Highlighter // While browsing gift guides, I was shocked to find out that pencil highlighters are a thing.
- Pleated Wrap Skirt // You know how The Love List is synonymous with wishful thinking? Well, I'm just a tiny bit obsessed with this fuchsia silk shantung number. Oh, to be rich and tall enough to pull this off... I'll see you in my next life!
- Lifeline Radio Print // Get that classic and whimsical Hugo Guinness vibe for a quarter of the cost. Winning!
- Be Mixed Cocktail Mixer // Perhaps it has something to do with the packaging?? Alright, it has EVERYTHING to do with the packaging. I just can't help but wonder how tasty this cute little concoction might be.
- Idiom iPad Sleeve // There's most certainly a method to my madness. Now there's a tech case to prove it!
- Yellow Bottle Brush Tree // Much like the garland situation mentioned above, I went a little bit crazy with these as well.
- Feels Like Christmas // In the 7.5 years we've been married, we've never actually spent a Christmas with my family in DC. I think that's part of the reason I'm so giddy about the holidays this year.
- Mint Candle Holder // They're both simple and elegant. These copper candlesticks would look perfect on our table.
- Metallic Dot Gloves // I'm not entirely sure where I placed my gloves. I've searched high and low for them, but they're nowhere to be found. Since we're DC bound on Sunday, I may need to give my closet a second glance—otherwise, a pitstop at Old Navy may be in store. Then again, I wouldn't necessarily hate that either...
- French Articulated Wall Lights // In my next life, I plan to sashay around the house in my fab silk skirt and stare at these.
Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.