Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Velvet Lumbar // I can't get over the amazing pillows by Castle & Things. Stripes are swoon-worthy!
- Modern Art Key Ring // Not going to lie, this made me giggle as soon as I saw it! We've all heard it before.
- Dot Socks // I see things like these polka-dot socks and then my "excited aunt meter" goes off the charts.
- Green Chopping Board // Leave it to Hay to create such a simple and modern chopping board. That green!
- Mirabelle Ballet Flats // Is it really any wonder these metallic PINK flats keep taunting me? They're so fun!
- Pocket Money // I want to fly to Portland just so I can visit The Yo! Store in person. It looks precious!
- Daisy Button Earrings // Mother of pearl, I've got all the heart eyes for these whimsical statement earrings!
- Pink Knotted Headband // Is it too late to add her to my stocking? This shade of hot pink is KILLING me.
- Haley Woven Bucket Bag // I truly believe they're keeping Kate Spade's aesthetic alive at Frances Valentine.
- Gathered Long-Sleeve Top in Dotted Tulle // I'm kicking myself because I didn't try this top on. Adorable!
- Celestial Music Mobile // Have I mentioned I'm elated to see my pregnant sister and discuss her babe?
- Escadrille Sunglasses // A snazzy upgrade to your basic pair of aviators. Well done, Le Specs! Bravo!
- Two-Tone Leather Dog Collar // Fit for a queen! This accessory has Beesly's name written all over it.
- Neon Blue Slingshot // I contemplated getting this for Max, but then I remembered I would be his target.
- Sir List-A-Lot Notepad // All my paper-loving peeps sing it with me, "I like big lists and I cannot lie..."
- Velvet Bow Barrette // A mighty festive and dainty way to polish off your holiday lewk, don't you agree??
- Cuffed Beanie // Orange is one of m' fave colors, but it can be harsh. I love this soft shade and texture.
- (F)Art Whoopee Cushion // I feel like this is the sort of thing only Donald Robertson would appreciate.
- Gold Striped Ceramic Jug // The gold stripes are gorgeous (obvi), but can we talk about the lilac interior?
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
Post a Comment