Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Linen Bow Mule // All the influencers seem to gush about Margaux shoes. Do they live up to the hype?
- Most COVID-ed Friend // Welp, we've been doing this for a year now. Can you believe it? So much has changed and yet so much feels the same. I can't wait to get my vaccine and get back to some normalcy!
- Block-Printed Napkin // Although I'd prefer to snag a set for myself, these would make a lovely gift!
- Yellow Velvet Pouf // My mom and I were texting back and forth this week about ALLLLL the cute things at Crate & Kids right now. The bedding (these sheets), the decor (this sconce) —it's just so good!
- Heart Print // I spent ten minutes scrolling through this website's selection of graphic prints. Chef's kiss!
- Gin Tray // When THE Curly Girl, Leigh Standley, sends you a DM regarding anything fabulous (like this tray), you hit purchase immediately. And if gin isn't your thing, they have oodles of other options here!
- Pink Cloud Face Wash // This cleanser looks and sounds luxurious! Take a look at the glowing reviews.
- Boxy Stripe Tee // I dig the structured nature of this striped tee. I swear it's different than the others!
- Ruffle Dress // This is giving me Pretty Woman vibes, but we're at a soccer game instead of a derby.
- Soft Bouquet Hoop Earrings // Okay J.Crew, Spring is looking kind of stale so far. We deserve SNAZZY.
- Gemstone Enamel Ring // This is a total splurge, but I can't stop thinking about this gorgeous ring! Hubba!
- Grid Notebook // An everyday notebook to house all your lists, ideas, sketches, etc. I'll take one of each.
- Colorama Tumblers // This entire enamelware collection from Bornn has me feeling weak in the knees.
- Emerald Dome Wallet // The Poketo crew appreciates a punchy color palette and for that I'm grateful!
- Quincy Knotted Headband // When I commit to something, I go ALL in. I'm VERY committed to headbands.
- Chunky Buckle Skinny Leather Belt // Never underestimate the power of a great staple. This is perfection!
- Scalloped Pillow // It's for the best I can't figure out my sewing machine or I'd add scallops to everything.
- Bibs USA Pacifier // Who knew a colorful line of pacifiers from Denmark could be such eye candy?
- Candylab Toys Runner // I'm pretty sure I adore this line of toys more than Max. They're just so darling!
- Overthink Alike // Dear Oxford Pennant, this banner makes me feel seen. Queen of overthinking, Ashley.
- Nightingale Ice Cream Sandwiches // I'm itching to get to Richmond, VA to try these ice cream sandwiches. Something about spending $100 to get a 12-pack mailed to me just seems like a bit much right now. Ha!
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.