Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Rancher Fedora Hat // Hats off for Fall weather! My sister has a chapeau like this and it's gorgeous.
- Stacking Rings // Add a hint of sparkle with one of these thin gold bands. No one does it better than Emily.
- Green Glass Candle Holder // Have you seen Jordan Ferney's collection of tapers and candlesticks? Enviable.
- Initial Medallion Necklace // Zara is absolutely KILLING it this season with their budget-friendly bling.
- Bow Mules // I still kick myself for not purchasing these! They'd be perfect for this in-between weather.
- Interaction of Bright Pink and Red // In a slump? Head over to Liz Roache's website. Her art will hit the spot.
- Earrings // Colorful AND festive. Is there anything better? Well, I guess the fact that they're lightweight too.
- Ruffleneck Bobble Sweater // Anyone feel like hitting the snooze button on J.Crew lately? What gives? And that palette. Yikes! I'm so desperate I find myself looking at Crewcuts for some Fall options. Send help.
- Faux Mohair Chair // Caleb Zipperer is the designer behind this silhouette. I want to learn more about him.
- Charlotte Spider Brooch // The most elegant and adorable arachnid accessory you ever did see. Wowzers!
- Striped Cushion // HKLiving is a Dutch interior brand that makes me want to sell everything and live abroad.
- Peloton Water Bottle // Yes, I still talk about Peloton. Probably too much. But seriously y'all, it's the best!
- Jewel Hair Clips // See what I mean about Zara? This pack of four clips is absolute perfection.
- Gemstone Rings // Oh, while we're still on the topic of reasonably priced accessories, take a look at these!
- Dopamine Greeting // Send one of these letterpress cards to your person and remind them love is the drug.
- Sugar Paper 2022 Planner // When I learned Gen Sohr would be teaming up with Sugar Paper, I squealed.
- Field Notes Notebook // I might get a set of these for Max for his birthday. He is obsessed with notebooks.
- Elizabeth Graeber Art // When I'm feeling down or blue, I hop on to Graeber's site for a pick-me-up.
- Leather Crossbody // Yes, I know, I saw the price tag. But in my defense, this bag is a work of art, people!!
- Upcycled Denim Bed // We got a few new items for Moira including this cute bed from The Foggy Dog.
- Tie One On Natural Bracelet // This week Leigh Standley reminded us that magic requires some mess.
- La Banane // A bright and playful bag fob in the shape of a banana. You will NEVER lose it, that's for sure!
- Wrap Bracelet and Mesh Classic Red Bracelet // I can't get enough of these Holst and Lee bracelets!!
- Madrid Blue-Light Glasses // Flyboy likes to make fun of me when I'm sporting these. Must be jelly!
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.