Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Tulips Citrine Pillow // When your throw pillow becomes the canvas, now that's a work of art...
- Pouches (For Absolutely Every Little Thing) // You guys! Mr. Boddington's gift guide! Ah-mazing!
- Neon Candle Cube // A charming and chic way to add a pop of color to any room. Sign me up!
- Abcrete & Co. Matisse Drop Earrings // Love that Madewell has introduced us to this DC based brand.
- Noelle Stripe Scallop Stocking // Stripes and scallops in a blue-and-white stripe. Does it get any better?
- Clare V. Jewelry Line // I can't wait to make a few of these pieces for Clare V.'s jewelry line to my collection.
- Holiday Cocktail Napkins // Leave it to Rifle Paper Co. to make THE perfect cocktail napkins!
- Make Beauty Serum Balm // I first heard about Make Beauty from guru Sarah James. This sounds dreamy.
- The Holiball // Rachel Shingleton shared these beauties and I want one of each. They're GORGEOUS!
- The Amanda Puff Headband // We can all agree Buru named this accessory after Amanda Gorman, right?
- Knot Brushed Brass Knob // Give any cabinet an update with these fun knobs designed by Jennifer Fisher.
- Domino Set // Still Christmas shopping? It's not too late to shop small. Erin & Co. has a bit of everything.
- To-Do Today Notepad // Because as soon as January 1st hits, we'll all be eager to organize and set goals.
- Tie Top Midi Dress // The stripes, stunning shade of green, and hint of metallic had me at HELLO!
- Golden Falala Banner // Is it too late to order one of these and add it to Max's playroom? Nah, never.
- Quote Pads // "A sleek notepad with words that stick with you long after the paper has served its purpose."
- U. Me. Mistletoe Holiday Card // Max still doesn't understand what mistletoe is or why it's a thing. Ha!
- Crumbl Cookies // Instagram's favorite cookie company has me wondering if Crumbl lives up to the hype?
- Magnum Cycling // The adults don't plan on exchanging gifts this year, but I'm wondering if I can shove this down Flyboy's stocking?! This cycling book is a real beauty. I guess it's time for a bigger stocking!
- Aprés Ski Candle // Anecdote candles are my latest obsession. Anthropologie sold a few and I'm hooked.
- Stripe Beanie // The temps dropped quite a bit this week and it's time I dig out all of the mittens and hats.
- Pleated Mini Skirt // The color of this skirt makes me pine for J.Crew's party color palette of yesteryear.
- Satin Ribbon-Tie Ballet Flats // One look at these and you'll start searching for tickets to The Nutcracker.
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
Post a Comment