Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Sip Sip Hooray! // It's been awhile. Pretend you're sipping on something colorfully tasty and put your feet up.
- Slim Flask // While we're on the subject of chic sips, how fun would it be to hydrate from THIS?!
- Chatham Hook // Quiet Town has the coolest bath goods I've come across, but this hook takes the cake.
- Grass Ain't Greener // Frances Berry's artwork makes me ridiculously happy! You can buy prints here. Eek!
- Raffia and Pearl Poppy Earrings // Welcome Spring with a new set of studs, why don't you?! These are fun.
- Ron Giusti's Paintings // I could spend days just scrolling through Giusti's gems. Gimme a gallery wall of 'em!
- Maison Louis Marie No.04 Perfume // This is the Le Labo Santal dupe but one third of the cost. Obsessed!
- Ink Swatches // Melanie Johnsson's work has been featured on the blog before. These swatches spark joy!
- A Note of Many Colors // Stationery that also pays homage to the saint that is Dolly Parton. It's a MUST!
- Washi Tape // Max got access to my good washi tape again, which I love, but it also means I will need more.
- Every Damn Day Tote // This carryall from Ampersand Design Studio is perfect for anything and everything!
- Boca Amber Sunglasses // Can one ever have too many sunglasses? That's the question at hand...
- Quilted Jacket // This coat will take you from Winter to Spring in style. Oh, and it's currently on super sale.
- Curve Goldplated Cuff // It's the chunky gold polka dots for me. I don't think I'd ever take this cuff off!
- Devi Slide Mules // "Easy enough for coffee and grocery store runs, but still polished for meetings too."
- Bubblegum Lizzie Ledger // I'm telling you right now, I WILL own a piece by Artie Vanderpool. #goals
- Ribbon Alphabet Fob // I ordered this back in early December and it's one of my favorite purchases. S' cute!
- Unwilted Icelandic Poppy // Kelly of Kiki & Co. fame shared this shop on her Instagram and it's a delight!
- Abstracts by Kiki Slaughter // Today's Love List is heavy on the art, but I figured you wouldn't mind!
- Midi Tulle Skirt // I snagged this for Poppy and I can already imagine the endless outfit possibilities! Squee!
- Hot Pink Maxine Earrings // These are a PARTY, y'all! It's like flamingos are dancing on your ears. Yasss!
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
Post a Comment