I thought I'd give one lucky reader the chance to win some of my favorite holiday essentials.
The prize includes:
- Knock Knock Stamp // This should make addressing gifts a cinch.
- Washi Tape // Can be used for wrapping gifts, crafts, etc. The possibilities are endless!
- Thank-You Note Cards // It's always a good idea to keep a set handy.
- Nail Polish // This Pine For You shade is festive and fun.
- Colorful Socks // To keep your feet cozy.
- Bow Strand Necklace // I couldn't find a picture of it, but it's one of those accessories that's perfect for the holiday season. It's a total no-brainer necklace! (image credit)
- Pumpkin Spice Kona Coffee // Every morning should start with a cup of this deliciousness.
- Pocket Datebook // It's never too early to look ahead.
- Stripe Scarf // A classic way to wrap up and keep warm.
Be (or become) a follower of One Fine Day and leave a comment below. Here are a few ways to follow -- get updates via @onefineA on Twitter, join via Google Friend Connect (look to your right), and Bloglovin.
Spread the word about this giveaway on your blog, Twitter, and/or Facebook, then come back and leave a comment. Don't forget to include a link to the giveaway!!
What's your favorite thing about the holiday season? Do you have a special family tradition? A superb recipe? Share feedback in comment section below.
Complete all three entries, and you'll be entered three times. Yahoo! Each entry counts as one separate entry! The winner will be announced Friday, December 7, 2012. Be sure to check and see if you're the lucky winner. Looking for an in to win? You'll have to sweet talk Random.org. Best of luck! Now go get 'em!
Happy Monday, dear friends!
*Note: This giveaway is not affiliated with any of the brands included in the giveaway.
The contents of the giveaway have been purchased solely by the blogger with the intent to be given away.