Oh, how I've missed you, my friends! We've got a lot of catching up to do, but I'll save that for tomorrow. I imagine you're too busy with New Year's Eve shenanigans; however, I wanted to check in with you and be the first to wish you a snazzy 2013! Any big NYE plans? Resolutions? Getting back into the swing of things after this sparkle snooze hasn't been easy, so I figured I would share a few different ways to ring in the new year.
- Eat sweets that are adorned with sparkly gold tinsel. This cupcake screams, "Let's celebrate! Your resolution to workout in 2013 starts tomorrow." Listen to the holiday confections and carb load, baby.
- Feeling crafty? What about this fun DIY fringe? I think it's a pretty fab way to welcome 2013. Who said garland was just for the holidays, anywho?
- Are you hosting a swingin' soiree? Well then, party hats are a must! Time to bust out your glue gun and glitter. This is one of the cutest DIY projects.
- Let's twist! Slip on your dancing shoes and show off your sweet moves.
- Any celebration is suitable for stationery. I've got my eye on these cute notecards. Hurray for gold confetti and 2013. Sayonara 2012!
- This year, I resolve to drink more Gin. It's best that I keep my resolutions attainable. Tom Collins, anyone?
- Celebrate with a sip o' bubbly. Of course, the Champs would be so much sweeter in one of these gilded flutes.
- Look at what's ahead and put your new planner to work. This is your year to shine.
P.S. I've received a few emails from new One Fine Day readers over the break, and I've yet to respond. Oops! I wanted to thank you in advance for your kindness. I'm touched that you took the time to write, and I hope to respond to you this week. I don't want you to think that I've forgotten about you.