Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Izu XL Pool Float // Hang seaside with the ultimate form of relaxation in this super chic floatie.
- Cool Glass Straws // Can't slip away to a beach? Sip on something strong with one of these cute straws.
- Orange Plastic Sunglasses // Make a serious statement in the sun with these colorful spectacles.
- Raffia Hat with Band // This is just like the hat Linnea wears when she visits Monet's Garden in Giverny.
- Mini Scooby Earrings // The peach pair is fantastic, but you should probably check out the pink/coral too.
- Dot Swim Shorts // Max is growing like a weed. Thankfully Zara has a bunch of snazzy Summer stuff.
- Brass Clips in Organic Shapes // These beauties give your most important papers an artful distinction.
- Jennifer Behr Faille Bow Barrette // This is freaking adorable until you see the price tag. Is it necessary?
- Mallorca Beach Towel // Bold stripes and tassels. Have you seen a sweeter looking beach towel?
- Four Guys Print by John Lisle // This is a fun idea for art in a children's room. It would be simple too.
- Rugby Stripe Tee with Poppy Lips // A classic staple that will be on heavy rotation all Summer long.
- Colorblock Bucket Tote // If this incredible Frances Valentine tote could go on sale, that would be great.
- Shameless // I'm trying to convince Flyboy to watch the last season of Shameless with me. Let's do this!
- Star Cushion // This could be considered a dupe for pieces I've seen from Meri Meri, Oeuf, and Kip & Co.
- Art by David Fullarton // I found Fullarton's work on Instagram and I'm digging the concept. Take a look!
- Cinque Terra II Print // Forever Matisse obsessed, I can't help but love this eye-candy by Jessica Rowe.
- Nike Classic Cortez // I got a pair like these from J.Crew a few years ago and miss them. Replacement?
- Talking Points Lip Pencil // I found an old MAC lip liner in my makeup bag and forgot the staying power.
- Get Well Card // I love that Greer Chicago is carrying stationery designed by Katie Leamon. Her work is fab!
- Remove and Chill Nail Enamel Remover // Is this tube magic? I'm so intrigued. The idea is pure genius.
- Art at Serena & Lily // While browsing their website over the weekend, I found the art graphic precious.
- Modern Melamine Dinner Plates // You can't beat a trusty set of melamine plates in the Summertime.
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.