Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Double-Dot Handled Tray // Double the dots, double the fun. I'll take one of these for my nightstand.
- Focused-ish Journal // After 70+ days of quarantine, staying "focused-ish" sounds pretty nice. Anyone else?
- Feel Kinda Super Weird // If I was doodling in a journal right about now, it would look something like this.
- Color Pop Canvas Kiki Flats // Here's the deal, J.Crew. I won't give up on you. Not with cute flats like these.
- Sunshine Rock of Love // Ah, a perfectly imperfect heart! Color me obsessed with this adorable catchall.
- Daffodil Dog Bow // The Foggy Dog has the cutest assortment of pet accessories. Check. It. Out.
- Isadore Ivory Sunglasses // Don these specs and keep on the sassy side. The yellow detail is flipping fab!
- Striped Face Mask // Wearing a mask is mandatory in DE, so I've set out to find a few cute/comfy options.
- Peloton // A month ago we joined the cult, and I've got to admit I understand all the hype. We're hooked!
- AERIN Scalloped Salad Plate // I noticed these were on sale and it might be a sign I need to snag a set.
- French Artist's Palette // I'd give my right arm to own a palette this dreamy. Just look at the texture!
- Grenada Straw Bag // Dear Artesano, I'll take one of everything from your collection. Please and thanks!
- Sardines Sweatshirt // Clare V. sweatshirts are a WFH workhorse. This darling number is en route to Dover.
- Lips Keychain // I've gotten a handful of compliments recently regarding this keychain. It's just so happy!
- Moon Chalk in Cosmic Pollen // Nikolas Bentel created some of the chicest chalk you'll ever set eyes on.
- Girls' Gingham Knot Headband // Could I get this in my size? Delightful neon edges should be mandatory.
- Mason Cabinet // I know exactly where I'd put this in our house. Now to win the lottery or something...
- Michaela Drops // Dangly earrings meant to encourage the wearer to be "vacation happy." Why not?
- Chartreuse Yeti Tumbler // I'm hooked on my coffee mug. It might be time to get a punchy tumbler too!
- Aster Trivet // I had to do a double-take when I realized this was a trivet. Talk about fun and functional!
- Sika Outdoor Ottoman // The price of this is a bit ridiculous. Target, could you create a bargain dupe?
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
Post a Comment