Wow! It's been awhile. Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Coneflower Ceiling Light // I can't get enough of this new light from Stray Dog Designs. Wowzers!
- Surf Club Print // Carly shared these on her Instagram stories and I thought it was such a beautiful idea.
- Hey! Greeting Card // Snail mail feels more important now than ever. I snagged a few cuties from Greer.
- Arm Chair Hello by Sarah Boyts Yoder // The shades of green in this painting by Sarah are intoxicating.
- Forever Card // I was introduced to this letterpress company while browsing Leif's online shop. So cute!
- Brass Hand Bottle Opener // Pop a top with pizzazz! How adorable is this bottle opener? Cheers, m' dears!
- Shore Soap Co. // Imagine lathering up with something so lovely. They're almost too pretty to use.
- Raffia Catchall Baskets // Orange you glad I added a splash of colorful organization to today's list?
- Scattered Dot Sleep Mask // Because we should count sheep in style, I'm adding this cutie to my cart.
- Bubble Side Table by Steven Bukowski // I can't handle the genius that is Bukowski's artwork. The COLOR!
- Velvet Magenta Headband // Speaking of bold hues, how about this headband? That's one cute coiffure.
- Cashmere Crewneck // No Fall uniform is complete without a classic sweater. Snag this on super sale!
- Girls' Long-Sleeve Rugby Dress // I honestly wouldn't mind if they made this in my size. Anyone else??
- Monroe Sunglasses // A sweet set of specs that are under forty bucks. What's not to love about that?
- Three-Pack Face Masks // We're all in pursuit of the perfect mask. This is the closest I've come so far.
- Classic Skater Sneakers // I finally hit purchase and bought a pair of Veja sneakers. Can I pull them off?
- Goal Planner // I'm hesitant to plan anything anymore, but design like this gives me hope for what's ahead.
- Candylab Toys School Bus // Max LOOOOVES school and I'm beginning to love Max being at school.
- Fancy A Gin? Doormat // Would the UPS man take this invite literally? I'm not sure he's Hendrick's worthy.
- Together We Will Rise Print // Have you voted? We mailed our ballots a few weeks ago. Let's do this!
My deepest apologies. I'm still getting used to Max's hybrid Kindergarten schedule. I really hope to blog more often than I have over the past six months. Yikes! Perhaps a life update will be published next week? Stay tuned.
In the meantime, have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.