Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Jambi Palm Placemat Set // I'm a sucker for a scallop trim, but you already know this about me by now.
- Brass Plate Hook // Love everything about the items curated at Erin & Co. There's something for everyone!
- Striped Sofa // This upholstered beauty makes me want to hop on a flight to Utrecht and never return.
- Mirror No. 5 // Imagine applying your makeup or washing your face while 3-D polka dots adorn your mirror.
- Factory Wall Clock // I'm currently in search of a clock to replace the one I broke on our kitchen shelf.
- Swell Sticky Tabs // I must admit, I'm excited about school starting, and it's not just because of the supplies.
- Larissa Crystal Cuff // All that's Glitter and Gold! Keep it sweet and simple, or stack several pieces together.
- Ruffleneck Shirt in Mixed Dots // I'm going to go ahead and pre-order this puppy. This top is a classic!
- The Balconette in Sun // Have you ordered anything from Cuup? Instagram keeps taunting me with ads.
- Jeni's Orange Freeze // Jeni's released a bunch of seasonal flavors and I'm itching to get my hands on a pint.
- Tip Top Cocktails // How adorable are these? They're like the Pokémon of beverages. Gotta catch 'em all.
- Kid Sister Rosé // The next time I'm in DC, I have every intention of visiting Foxtrot and getting a bottle.
- Art by Martha Clippinger // Her use of color is absolutely intoxicating! Gloomy day? Click here and voila!
- Brushstrokes Cobalt // I'm smitten with Carrie and Morgan's latest collection of wall art at Ampersand.
- Florence Sunglasses // I can't stop thinking of these. Might need to hop into a store and try them on!
- Elsie Earrings // As if I needed anymore proof, Emeldo reminds me that Australia is where it's at.
- Grid Sticky Memos // Okay, I guess I'm going to miss Max when he goes to 1st grade, but only a little. ;)
- Bubblegum Ring Pop // Light catching and exuberant? Are they describing me or their selection of rings??
- Le Citron // Another print I adore from the aforementioned KC creatives. The cherries are sweet too!
- SJP Rampling in Poppy and Candy // My mom has these pumps and I can't wait to see them in person. Hubba!
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.