Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Domino Mag x Crate & Kids // Oh, hello! Let's talk about the kiddie collaboration of my dreams. Some of my favorite pieces from the collection include this Large Blue Flushmount Light, the Speedway Shapes Sham, these Drawer Knobs, and especially this Dresser and Cart. Kate Berry and crew knocked this out of the park.
- Stripe Flag // A hand-painted nod to bold stripes you'd find on vintage board shorts? Sign me up!
- Helle Mardahl // This Danish designer's glass art looks like candy. I could eat them, they're so beautiful.
- Yellow Vase Light Wall Art // I was browsing Anthropologie, saw this and thought "That looks like Kate Roebuck's work!" I proceeded to check the product details and wouldn't you know, your girl was correct.
- Hot Sloth Sauce // If I ever consider adding a bottle of hot sauce to my handbag a la Bey, it will be this one.
- Crystal Headband // All aboard the headband train! They come in clutch when I don't feel like styling my hair.
- Lego Box // My mom got Max a few sets of these and the building/storage opportunities are endless!
- Demi Boot Crop Jean // It's been awhile since I've found a pair of jeans I REALLY love. These are perfection!
- Cashmere Oversized T-Shirt // I'm interested to see how this fits. I'm a sucker for J.Crew's cashmere tees.
- Cotton Cashmere Cardigan // This crisp chartreuse color is scrumptious. You know I believe it's a neutral!
- Honeycomb Shades // These remind me of a pair from Frances Valentine, but for a fraction of the cost.
- Monique Buckle Clog // I'm impressed with the comfort level of Madewell's shoes. Minimal break-in time.
- Flame Lipstick // With a shade name like that, you know it's bound to be good! Thoughts on the formula?
- I Love Me Pillow // This is the kind of adorable that happens when People I've Loved and Oeuf unite.
- Smeg Espresso Machine // Oh, you're searching for a ridiculously cute espresso machine? Look no further.
- Dinosaur Earrings // Move over, Ms. Frizzle! This accessory is a playful pop of color and kid-approved.
- Pineapple Dragonfruit Daily Gummies // The soft gels make me sleep like a baby, but I do LOVE a gummy.
- MoMA Rawiri Strom Bowls // A minimalist piece inspired by Danish artist Vilmelm Lundstrøm's still lifes.
- R&Co Bleu Line // I have no clue if the products actually do anything, but the packaging is superb. Wowzers!
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
Post a Comment