Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Bloomsbury Park Trumpet Vase // This filled with a handful of bright blooms? Absolute perfection.
- Bon Weekend Tote // Welcome the wonderful weekend with this canvas tote. I think it would look darling adorned with my favorite Ban.do pom-pom embellishments. You saw that one coming, didn't you?!
- Perrier Print // An ode to my mom's beverage of choice. It's time we stock the fridge, because she'll be here in eight days.
- Notebook Set // How many notebooks do I "need" to feel like I've got it together? That's the million-dollar question.
- Dolla Dolla Bills Pouch // A cheeky way to clear up the clutter in your purse. I'm fairly certain this is a need, right??
- The Lime In My Coconut Idiom Bangle // I dare you not to sing the song. It's impossible. I said doctor!
- Roll-Sleeve Tee with Bow // I can't get enough of this delightfully dainty tee. Simply adorbs, J.Crew!
- Kate Spade Fall Style Book // Today's list is heavy on Kate Spade. I'm sorry, I'm not sorry. I've been poring over the website lately trying to decide what I might fancy for my 29th birthday. It's the best kind of hunt!
- Georgie Suede Tassel Loafers // These shoes in vintage red. Oh. Em. Gee. Tomboy chic at its finest, my friends.
- Oreo Caramel Walnut Bars // Dubbed one of the BEST DESSERTS EVER, I think I can see why. Holy moly!
Cheers to another snazzy week, m' dears! As always, thanks for stopping by.
P.S. If things get quiet around here and there's no post on Monday, I probably went into labor over the weekend.
I'll be sure to keep you posted via Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. xo