Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Whimsy Hearts Wool-Silk Scarf: After reorganizing my closet a few months ago, it's probably safe to say I don't NEED another scarf. That being said, I could totally make an exception for this gem. It's adorable!
- Abstract 019 by Kindah Khalidy: A little over a year ago, I bought a clutch designed by Kindah and I'm obsessed. Naturally, I was ecstatic to see Furbish Studio is selling some of her amazing abstract beauties in their pop-up shop going on now.
- LetmeSee Reading Glasses: I was secretly hoping that pregnancy would take some weird toll on my eyesight requiring me to finally wear glasses. Yeah, that didn't happen quite as I'd wished.
- Double-Cloth Patch-Pocket Cocoon Coat: Do you remember the TV show Ed? Carol Vessey (played by Julie Bowen) always had the most dreamy selection of coats. I'm certain this number would be a MUST in her colorful collection.
- Place Your Bets Wristlet: This might just be a Christmas wish-list MUST. Now say that ten times fast...
- Smile Matchbox: There's nothing like a glittery and sunny set of matches to remind you to smile. Am I right?!
- Get Shit Done Notebook: I'm certain this notebook was made for me. The lack of sleep is starting to get to me, so I feel like I have to write everything down. It would come in handy whenever Max is napping or hanging out in his swing. The peace and quiet is almost so freaky, I find myself forgetting all the things I need to accomplish.
- Pink Staple Remover: Have you seen Poppin's new arrivals? Um, hello stocking stuffers! Check it out, m' dears!
- BB Pointy Toe Pump: The dreamiest pair of heels I've ever laid eyes on. I believe this is the closest we'll ever come to polka-dot perfection. Okay, these shoes AND Julia Roberts' dress at the polo tournament in Pretty Woman.
- Cashmere Gloves: Color lovers will agree that J.Crew kills it each Winter when they unveil classics in the brightest of hues.
- Essie Polish in Double-Breasted Jacket: Much like scarves, I need another red or pink polish like I need a hole in my head. That being said, I could totally make an exception for this gem. Notice a trend here?? Hey, the first step is admitting you have a problem. I can't help that Essie continues to come up with the cheekiest names and cheerful shades.
- Gold Merry Card: Sugar Paper's holiday collection is just fantastic! I think it's time I place an order and stat.
- Misha and Puff Tall Day Hike Booties: I adore fuzzy things on Max's feet. These precious booties are calling his name.
Cheers to another snazzy week, m' dears! As always, thanks for stopping by.