Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Papaya Ribbon // The day after Thanksgiving means I can officially deck the halls. Time to bust out the colorful ribbons!
- Blah Blah Blah Ornament // I think I'm going to need to add this little guy to our collection. It's perfect.
- Felt Christmas Tree Ornament // Proof you can never have enough whimsy and cuteness. One of each, please.
- Pink Geo Ornament // Because every tree could use a splash of hot pink...
- Nutella Hot Chocolate Recipe // A delectable beverage to sweeten a day filled with shopping and trimming the tree.
- Jersey Knit Stripe Stocking // I spy Max's Christmas stocking. Eek! Stripes and pom-poms. What more could you ask for?
- Kate Spade Glitter Sneakers // I think I'd like to wear glitter on my feet every day. It's the tween girl in me. Don't judge.
- 2015 Colors Calendar // Keep track of the days with a pop of color. 2015 already looks bright and cheerful!
- Quilted Down Vest // I wanted to buy one of these a few years ago. I'm glad I held out because Chartreuse is m' jam.
- Color Block Fingerless Gloves // Persimmon and hot pink—the most heavenly of color combinations.
- How To Make A Jenna by Donald Robertson // Squee! I just adore this post on J.Crew's blog. You've gotta check it out!
- Eames Linoleum Print // So glad I snagged this print from Sara Kate Studios. Now to find a home on the ol' gallery wall.
- Hello Card // I love Max, but he's cramping my snail mail style. I hope to catch up on correspondence this weekend.
Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Here's hoping you snagged a few great deals today and you're enjoying leftovers.
P.S. Starting next Tuesday I'll share a series of Holiday Gift Guides. Stay tuned. Woo Hoo!