Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- LEIF Holiday Decor // As I mentioned in yesterday's post, we didn't put our Christmas tree up this year. Le sigh. Well, a week into December, I decided to get it out of the shed because I just wanted to be surrounded by ornaments and MORE twinkly lights, only to find that the pre-lit artificial tree we bought nine years ago was no longer working. Womp womp. Naturally, I took this as a sign to just be patient (probably not ideal with Max anywho) and soak up the festive decor when we visit Missouri instead. However, that doesn't mean I'm not itching to buy more. In fact, this Mini Ornament Set includes every hue a color lover could imagine and this Wreath Buggy would be an ideal ode to The Rig.
- Uptown by Danielle Kroll // Go ahead and picture yourself strolling about Manhattan ogling the ornate architecture.
- 40% Promo at J.Crew // If I hadn't spent all of my fun money on gifts and a few Cyber Monday treasures (AKA treat yo self! Oops!), I would definitely jump at the opportunity to snag this Enamel Edge Necklace (that blue though) and this Bow-Shoulder Top in Festive Plaid. My mom tried to convince me to buy it, and I really should have listened.
- Scalloped Ines // A Love List ritual, I present to you this week's champagne taste on a beer budget—pricy but perfect.
- Gold-Leaf Star Ornaments // In the mood to get your DIY on this weekend? These would be great gifts or gift tags.
- Christmas Santa Plates // I wish I would have found these sooner. Max would FLIP if he ate from these adorable plates.
- Take A Bow Hair Barrette // A hint of tradition with a little addition, let's not forget about flair for the hair.
- Fingers Crossed Keyring // This sums up my sentiments about EVERYTHING these days. Fingers crossed I get it all done.
- Wrapper's Delight // It's about time I finish the last of the gift wrapping. Cute scissors and pretty ribbon never hurt.
- Accompany // Looking for last-minute gift ideas?! I guarantee you'll find something from this sweet shop. Trust me. There's something for everyone at every price point and each purchase has a purpose (read more here). Perhaps the Katari Pillow? Speaking from experience, you can NEVER go wrong with a Pom-Pom Garland. Ever.
- Ceramic Stoneware Bangle // Hubba! To say I'm intrigued with this gilded goodness would be an understatement.
- Capri Napkin // Leave it to Jonathan Adler to speak my love language. CITRON and GROSGRAIN. Holy swoooooon, y'all!
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.