Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Fun Mail Subscription // I don't have much time for snail mail these days, but I thought some of you might enjoy this!
- Kindred by Laurie Fisher // I got a few emails regarding Laurie's work and my heart was so happy to share it with you.
- Fan Crystal Earrings // I started packing yesterday and you better believe I stuffed ALL the accessories in m' duffel.
- Tassel Statement Necklace // I want to see what this piece looks like in person. Madewell, my interest is officially piqued.
- Drinks Are On Me // I can't decide if I love this cheeky tray or the black one. They're just TOO adorable! I want them all.
- Neon Berry Cashmere Cardigan // This could very well be my last chance to don a sweater for awhile. Oh, the horror!
- Kettle Chair // The gold legs on this puppy are driving me mad they're so spectacular. Just look at those gams!!
- Palarosa Tote // Since Max has a carry-on of his own, I'm kind of excited my tote won't be chock-full of his "stuff."
- Straw Hat with Pom-Poms // Oh, this is going to be a necessity! They say it's black, but it looks more like navy to me.
- Herringbone Throw // With a combination the folks at KSNY refer to as maraschino and shocking pink, I'm SOLD!
- Two-Part Espadrille // Gloriously colorful and they promise they're ultra-comfortable. This seems like a real no-brainer!
- Cactus Piñata // Leaving Swell Rio kind of feels like crushing a cute little cactus and devouring all the candy inside.
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.
Don't forget! We're off to visit my parents, so regularly scheduled blogging will commence NLT April 25th.