Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Monte Cushion // While sourcing items for a project, I stumbled upon THIS. It's one wool pillow with a WOW factor.
- Green Juice Bears // Have your green juice and eat it to. Ha! How is this even possible? I can't say I hate the notion.
- ZARA Rug // Why do I continue to forget about Zara Home?! This cotton cobalt rug is dreamy and budget-friendly.
- Anna Rifle Bond's Instagram // This illustration alone has me convinced that Anna and I could be the BEST of friends.
- Oasis Clog Sandals // For the past year I've been on a hunt for a great pair of clogs. This mint set is spectacular.
- Silk-Tie Shoulder Peplum Top // I'm kicking myself for not trying this on when I had the chance. It's peplum perfection.
- Flora Brooch // How adorable is this? My inner worker bee says this sassy crystal encrusted brooch is a necessity.
- Anthony Burrill Collection // Schoolhouse Electric collaborated with one of my favorite graphic artists and it's amazing!
- Brass Bookmark // Because I can't just pick up and move to Maine tomorrow like I did in my dreams, this will have to do.
- Pure Magic // There are three things I've purchased recently that I find myself using on repeat, and I'd be remiss if I didn't share these gems with you because they make me feel flipping fantastic. As mentioned in yesterday's post, Laura Mercier's Radiance Foundation Primer is magical—especially when paired with the M-61 PowerGlow Peel. Also, this Chain-Link Necklace (currently 30% off) is an instant classic. I have to force myself to wear something other than this.
- The Library // This all-in-one keepsake baby box has me wondering WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?! Simply genius.
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
Post a Comment