Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Classic Plane 3D Puzzle // Our toddler wants all the gaudy toys, but I've got my eye on errrrything from The Tot.
- Classic Man Kid's Sweatshirt // I think we can all agree this top from Jean and June is going to be a Maxwell must.
- Satin Bow Scrunchie // Something tells me I should have added this to my shopping cart earlier this week. It's precious!
- 3' Balloons // I have approximately six dozen balloons I need to blow up for Max's birthday. Time to buy an air pump...
- Flore Bag // Oh Clare V! How much do I love thee? Let me count the ways. Keep up it up with the dots, won't you??
- Love Typography by Neil Rook // The amount of pink, orange, and red used by this graphic designer is fantastic!!
- Calf-Hair Key Fob // Starting your car never looked so snazzy. Every day deserves a little cheetah print. Right??
- Ruffled Cardigan // I donated a few of these cardigans to the Goodwill several years ago and now I'm having regrets.
- Suede Pointed-Toe Slides // I can't say I have any flats in this style, but I think I want to add a set to my wardrobe.
- Ashley Peifer Art // Ashley's work brings me so much joy! Are you familiar with the artist?? The patterns and color will make you downright giddy. Collage #9 and Papaya Party are some of my latest favorites. Check out her work.
- Color Cord Mini Notebooks // Ashkahn notebooks!! Shut. The. Front. Door. Can I get both colors?? Pretty please.
- Chanel Le Rouge Crayon De Couleur // Beige Rose might just be my new go-to everyday color. Fabulous!
- The Slim Boyjeans in Hayes Wash // Finally a pair of my favorite jeans in a dark wash with little to no distressing.
- You're The Gift // Scott Patt's work is so fun! I can't remember how I came across it, but I'm so glad I did.
- Candlestick // The H&M home selection this time of year is outstanding. How adorable are these?? They're under $10.
- Large Polka Dots with Color Mug // It's a shame these are sold out. I hope they consider making them again and SOON!!
- Cheesecake // All this Keto forces you to get creative. I've yet to try any of the recipes out there, but this looks tasty.
- Decorative Bowl // I snagged this at Target a week ago and it might be one of my favorite purchases as of late.
Post a Comment