Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- White Penny Round Tiles // I've fallen down a rabbit hole of tiles and I don't hate it. The organic shape. SWOON!
- Marine Marble and Wood Cheeseboard // Show off your charcuterie skills in style this holiday season. Also, stripes.
- Color Study Acrylic Drop Earrings // The girls at Ampersand Studio created an adorable line of earrings. #wishlisted
- Acrylic On Wood Panel // I love all of Ashley's work, but when this piece speaks to me in the most colorful manner. Gingham, stripes, polka dots, and Matisse. It's practically everything I adore all in one 20" x 20" canvas.
- Live Citrus Wreath // Don't mind me, I'll be hanging out with my glue gun attaching clementines to all the garland. Ha!
- Ann Mashburn Editorial // I love seeing what the ex-fashion editor has her eye on at the moment. It's witty to boot.
- Merry Mailbox Set // I have a confession. I didn't get around to sending Christmas cards. These are super adorbs!
- Neon Heart // Unleash your inner tween and add this pop of fun to any gallery wall or decorate your closet with it.
- Vinebox // Still looking for that perfect gift to give your wine loving bestie? I think I've got you covered.
- Kristin Ess Flat Iron // My flat iron crapped out on me yesterday, so I'm eager to see if this lives up to the hype.
- Polka-Dot Flannel Pajama Set // How cozy are these? You'll find me living in them through the end of March.
- Dark Chocolate + Malted Milk CollaBARation // Any time there's Jeni's involved, you can count me in!
- Cable-Knit Throw // J.Crew is selling home goods and I can't say I mind. Has anyone purchased anything from the line?
- Personalized Sleep Mask // Based off today's selection, it's clear I've got snoozing and relaxing on my mind.
- Verve // Matisse loved graphic design. Browsing through this selection of little-known book illustrations is magic.
- Hot Pink Linen Pillow Cover // I have every intention of adding this vibrant cushion to our bedroom mix. It's gorgeous!
- Apple Green Notebook // Gimme all the chores and errands if it means the to-dos are listed on something this cute.
- Wallet Clutch // Clare V does it again! This piece is an instant classic, but I'm loving the entire line. Simple and sweet.
- Unladylike Patch // Not that I know anyone who's unladylike. Hehe! Shout it out with a snazzy piece of flair.
- Matchstick Dog // Thanks to LR's Craft Fair, I was introduced to the delightful world of Eleanor Bostrom. Squee!
- Bravo Doormat // How did I not know this existed until last week?? Why isn't it on my front porch already? Sigh.
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.