Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- 2019 Tabletop Calendar // Passing the time looks promising with a calendar this cute. Also, that shade of blue. Swoon!
- Wrapper's Delight // Wrapping paper is my weakness. This year I decided to add a pop of hot pink and I don't hate it.
- Be Okay // Her poetry, pose, and podcasts seem to be the answer to everything these days. So. Much. Wisdom. Wow!!
- Pendant // My adoration for this sunny hue is probably a sign I've been playing with too many Legos. #INSPIRED
- Cashmere Scarf // Have you purchased anything from Everlane that you love? I haven't, but this looks promising.
- Mono Wall Clock // Thanks to Maxwell, we're watching the clock nonstop waiting for Santa to get here. Tick tock.
- Holiday Drink Cupcakes // In case you're over cookie baking and in search of something sweet and tasty. Here you go...
- Night Watch // Not all shades of green are created equally. Here's a hue Architectural Digest deemed the color of 2019.
- Laurie Fisher // I visit the artist's online studio routinely to see what she's up to. How fabulous are these scallops?
- Express Yourself Journal // I swear this would have been the journal of my dreams back in the day. Graeber nailed it!
- Traveler Wallet // I usually only gravitate toward cerise, but there's something about this red that I really dig.
- Velvet Scrunchie // Not going to lie, I love that some of my favorite stores have brought back the srunchie.
- Soir Des Magazines // Magazine night is like the book club of my dreams. We should totally make this a regular thing.
- Sailor Striped Pillow // I'd like to add a set of these to the window bench in our room. Aren't they happy?
- Rosalie Studs // I adore the size of these earrings. They're like colorful polka-dots on your ears. Sign me up.
- Drama In The Hood // Because our girl Iris Apfel likes to remind us that "More is more and less is a bore."
- Vitra Love Tray // Designed with Alexander Girard and One Fine Day in mind, this tray is The Love List approved.
- Morrison Rotary Tray // How fabulous is this organizer? I can practically picture it on a bathroom vanity or desktop.
- Hand In Hand Soap // Suds not duds, y'all. These suds are certainly not duds. And can we discuss the packaging?
- Good Bye 2018 // With Flyboy heading out soon, I probably won't be blogging much until mid-January. Here's hoping this upcoming blog year is filled with more posts than I was able to produce this year. Make way for colorful content!!
Have a fabulous holiday, m' dears! Make it count.
Post a Comment