Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Minted Wall Murals // I can't get over how gorgeous these removable wall murals are from Minted. Gulp!
- Boyzilla Slip-Ons // A sweet reader passed along the link for these and it was a done deal. Max will flip.
- Leap Black Sconce // If you're in the market for budget-friendly home updates, don't forget about Article.
- Cloud Shelf // Max pointed to my computer screen and said it looks like rolls of toilet paper. I can't say I blame the kid because I totally see it now. But seriously, why'd he have to ruin this for me?
- Sling-Slang Yo Yo // I *think* I used to be pretty good with a yo yo?? This may be revisionist history, but it's worth checking into for the sake of being a cool mom. Also, this one with the stripes is adorable.
- Clementine Citrus Screen Print // Give me ALLLLL the clementines. Extra bonus points if they still have leaves attached because it doesn't get much cuter than that. I see you, Whole Foods and Trader Joe's.
- Sugar Body Scrub in Lemongrass // I got this from my cousin for Christmas and I'm crazy about it. In fact, I have to hide it from myself because I'm afraid to use it up too quickly. My skin is soft and it smells divine!
- Sugar Paper Wall Calendar // We need another calendar so we can cross off the days until Flyboy returns.
- Oh Happy Day! Valentine's Day Shop // I'm such a sucker for V-Day. I can't help it. The pink and red. Squee!
- Green Ray Patent Mini Midge // If the designers at Frances Valentine are aiming to honor Kate's legacy, they're doing a magnificent job. The latest shapes of the bags and the colors are incredible. I think Lady Spade would be willing to tuck her favorite red lipstick into any of these beauties. I know I would!
- Rectangle Sunglasses // These are giving me some serious Karen Walker vibes. The price tag is impressive.
- Red Jaguar Sweatshirt // My dearest CV, please tell me you plan to offer this spotted sweetheart again?
- Hunter Women's Blue Insulated Pac Boots // I was excited to see they finally offer a proper Winter boot.
- Overnight Resurfacing Peel // Quite honestly, I was pretty skeptical of this product when I read about it. Sure the reviews are glowing, but can a peel exist that's both safe and effective? I'd been hemming and hawing over whether I should try it for the better part of a year, and I finally took the plunge earlier this month when my mom suggested it to me. I've seen a big difference in the overall texture of my skin, and it's helped with a melasma spot I developed on my left cheek after I was pregnant with Max.
- Jazz Cubano #2 by Ellen Priest // The movement of the brush strokes would be Frankenthaler approved.
- Porcelain Tufted Bowl // Have you browsed the home decor aisles of Target lately? They're crushing it!
- Magique Wall Art // This print is absolute perfection! Everything from the lettering to the color blue.
- Tink Tray // The sweetest little chartreuse leaf to keep all of your trinkets safe. What's not to love?!
- Gold Metal Straws // I'm just going to throw this out there AGAIN because I think they're the best!
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
Post a Comment