Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Penta Globe Wall Sconce // This oversized mid-century sweetheart would make a statement on any wall.
- Pink Clipboard Frame // Talk about multitasking! This clipboard can hold photos, notes, ticket stubs, etc.
- Write-On Highligther Set // The highlight of today's Love List, this pack of three is practically a pack of six.
- Collar // Thanks to Ban.do, I recently learned about Wild One. I love their simple and stylish pet supplies.
- Small Green Bucket Bag In Boarskin // Is it bad I want a Frances Valentine bag mostly for the precious tag?
- Apartment On Belmont // I hope this wildly talented duo continue to sell their illustrations. Adorable!
- Abstracts & Collages by Katie Pumphrey // Now I want to search all over Washington DC to find her work.
- Rosalie Flat Pom-Pom Sandals // Okay, I think we all know these had me at HELLO!! How could they not?
- Tie-Waist Striped Jumper // Has anyone tried this bestseller on? I'm dying to see what the fuss is about.
- Rope Sandy // Show off your favorite summery clutch in the sunniest way possible. Isn't she delicious??
- Gingham Pajama Shirt and Shorts // In a delightful PJ set like this, you're sure to have sweet dreams.
- Shebam Blop Pow Wizz Sweatshirt // It's official, I'm a CV sweatshirt junkie. This one is next on the list.
- Howlin' Tail Gin Cocktail // With guests on the way to DE, I better get the bar cart stocked and loaded.
- Pura Cal Pitcher // I haven't the foggiest idea what the description actually says, but I know I'm smitten.
- Colorblock Planner // I don't want to part with my trusty planner from Target. This might be an alternative.
- Hem Lounge Chair // Industry West is having a SALE!! Any chance I'll win the lottery and then buy this?
- Twist Bow Headband // As evident from Wednesday's post, headbands up your hair game in an instant.
- Kirra White Beaded Earrings // Chunky and big—two of my favorite ways to describe an accessory.
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! I'm taking next week off to hang with the fam for the 4th.