Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Catalonia Placemat // Sometimes I browse Serena & Lily's site just to see what I can actually afford. Ha!
- Clare's Picks // I got a CV coup that's burning a hole in my pocket. This Swiss Dot Clutch needs to happen.
- Herbivore Emerald Oil // If it's good enough for skin guru Grace Atwood, then it must be a slam dunk.
- Big Primpin' Hand Mirror // Because you might as well get a good chuckle whenever you get ready...
- Classic Carrot Velvet Plush Pumpkin // The Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew at Starbucks made me do it.
- Luna Witch Doll // Eek! The folks at Meri Meri worked their magic yet again with this adorable doll.
- The Day Heel // The "it" shoe for Fall. I'm torn between Everlane's pair and Madewell's version.
- Western Hat with Grosgrain Trim // Isn't this the chicest accessory? The deep green color is delish.
- Mockneck Ruffle Top in Flocked Dot // Go ahead and try to say THAT ten times fast. Woof!
- Velvet Rhinestone Headband // Morgan Hutchinson just gets it! Who washes their hair on the reg?
- Katsuji Wakisaka // This week's dose of color inspo can be attributed to this Japanese textile designer.
- Mini Kanken Backpack // The Birch Green shade is my forever favorite. How many bags is too many??
- Crystal Cluster Stud Earrings // It's nice to see that J.Crew is coming up with new jewelry designs again. It was starting to get REALLY predictable seeing the same pieces rollout after rollout. Let's keep it up!!
- Velvet Bow Barrette // Does anyone else sit around thinking about whether they could actually pull off wearing a bow the size of their head? But the girl in the picture makes it look so effortless.
- Aubrey Square Sunglasses // Specs so sweet, they named them after my sister! Aren't these adorable?
- Eberhard Faber Tiger 1111 Vintage Pencil // I'm seeing bright pink everywhere. Color study, anyone?
- Monogram Nails // I already have a gazillion ideas as to what I'd do with these. Monograms 4ever.
- Kids' Cashmere Crewneck Sweater // Psst. If you're on the petite side, don't forget to look at Crewcuts.
- Heart Beaded Earrings // These beautifully crafted baubles would make the sweetest gift. I'm obsessed!!
- You Are My Friend Flag // That's it, I'm definitely watching Won't You Be My Neighbor? this weekend.
- Pear Bookcase // Hey influencers!! THIS is something I can get on board with at Wally World. That being said, I've looked at Drew Barrymore's home line and while a lot of it is really cute, the designers need to be careful. I'm seeing a lot of items with designs heavily inspired by other brands (specifically Oeuf NYC, Bobo Choses, Kip & Co., etc.) and I think we can agree—that's SO not cool. Be original, okay?!
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
Post a Comment