Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Space Explorer // Minted has the cutest artwork for kids. How adorable would this be in a playroom?
- Polka-Dot Tote // I think I'll file this one under "Champagne Taste On A Beer Budget." She's pretty though.
- Dome Crystal Necklace // Eek! The perfect accessory can be the exclamation point to any great outfit.
- Del Mar Cotton Throw // I'd like to snuggle up under a throw this weekend and read. Or maybe just nap.
- Pencil Ornament // It might be too early for ornament shopping, but Anthro's selection makes it tempting.
- Strawberry Table Lamp // I think we can all agree this might be the most precious item on today's list.
- Gem Cluster Circular Earrings // I love that we're seeing hints of old J.Crew in the jewelry category. Bring it!
- McCall Stacked Heel // It's fun to think about all of the places you might skip around while wearing these.
- Stripes // I want this made into a wallpaper. But seriously, how dreamy would this be in my house?
- Mockneck Sweater in Supersoft Yarn // The only way to stay on the sunny side this Fall/Winter.
- Verdigris Green // Just when my mom and I were complaining about Farrow & Ball's selection of greens.
- Fleabags Sardine Pouch // I've been a longtime fan of the brand and was delighted to see it at West Elm.
- Let Things Go // My, what a lovely sentiment! Who doesn't love a fresh start to a new season?!
- Abstract by Ashley Mary // I troll Ashley's work on the regular for some serious color inspiration.
- Artwork by Isabella Cotier // A new-to-me artist that I'm obsessed with following on Instagram. Gorgeous!!
- Embroidered Dot Lumbar Pillow // I'm going to need to see these cuties in person. The texture is divine.
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.