Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Circus Tent Stripe Wallpaper // Ever since Mackenzie used this in her baby's closet, I've been obsessed.
- Clear Bookstand // Talk about a super chic way to display your favorite books!! Bravo Assouline!
- Dutch Orange // This Farrow & Ball shade is aptly named. Wooden shoes and cheese wheels, anyone?
- Veja Sneakers // Okay, are these spendy sneakers really worth the steep price tag? They're awfully cute.
- Warhol Sconce // Swoon! I love all of the color combinations, but the pink and red duo reigns supreme.
- Matisse Leaf Print Poster // A simple print that speaks to my soul. Henri Matisse, you have my heart.
- Leather Tool Box // Slightly ridiculous, but fun to look at—I'm digging Industry West's leather trinkets.
- Danielle Kroll's Blog // In this week's corner of Internet happy, I encourage you to visit the artist's blog.
- Painted Dot Ruffle Top // I was hoping to try this on at the store a few weeks ago. It's dainty and darling.
- Lodge Coat in Naples Yellow // I'd be happy if it stayed in the 60s forever, but when it does get colder I look forward to dusting off my beloved sunny Winter jacket. Afterall, J.Crew does YELLOW very well.
- Red Ramya // This bag is a real stunner, but its size is kind of a big setback for me. Oh, but the lining...
- So Glad I Found You Card // Max saw this on my computer screen and asked, "Is mommy a detective?"
- Lila Pillow // Of course you had me at hello with the color duo, but then you go and add fun poms. Sigh.
- Francis Eyeglasses // I tried these on at the store just for fun and it was a dork's dream come true.
- Cheetah Dots Apple Watch Band // Now THIS is an adorable watch strap. I've been in the market for one!
- Dreamscape IV by Kathleen Jones // I love when Furbish has online pop-ups featuring new-to-me artists.
- Color Story Bulb Set // I try to stick to white lights, but can we talk about the charming packaging?? Gulp!
Have a fabulous weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
Post a Comment